Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pretty tragic

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
6-0 (look it up)

I don't believe that you were in the Amex on Saturday in any stand, or you wouldn't have compared it to Reading or Coventry. It is nothing like their grounds.

Typical. Post a video about how f*cking piss poor that attempt at singing was and you counter with the Croydon is shite and our fans are scum.

Selhurst isn't the best ground..only an idiot Palace fan would tell you that it looks better than your new Legoland.

But, it sounds like this...

Down 3-0. Singing like we're winning 3-0. Take notes.

the other Palarse fan is up and has a computer, technology has moved on, i didnt know you could get wifi in a caravan?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4268896 said:
I bet the Arthur Waite massive would outsing us all by themselves

EcIy5.png

albertbilbert

Jul 15, 2009
Horsham
The fact is that everything palace used to hold over us has now gone. We have a better stadium, more season tickets sold, were richer, were finally in the same league and have far better potential.

So they desperately cling on to this 35 years in the top two divisions thing because its all they have left, despite it being essentially meaningless because they havent won anything or done anything significant in all that time.

Ive spent 35 years without ever stepping foot in a caravan, thats just as valid, relevant, and far more interesting.

We'll see whose the better side come May.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So they desperately cling on to this 35 years in the top two divisions thing because its all they have left, despite it being essentially meaningless because they havent won anything or done anything significant in all that time.

And cheated TWICE to stay there. Winning nothing, in pikey land, advertising for JCL fans to come watch their games now and lately their fans are bricking it because we have a stadium? Ooooooh scary a football team with a stadium! We've been hit hard for 14 years doing things the correct and fair way, you're hardly proud of being above AFC Wimbledon the last few years are you? They did it the right way too! Unlike you Nigels too busy playing with your sisters and spunking money you don't have to finish a couple points clear of relegation. Congrats on that proud history. We will get back to our true level in a couple of years while you tumble to yours and have your cup finals against Crawley. Won't be allowed to cheat charities and schools etc. again. Shame :cry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The bottom line is that Palace fans are pig sick that we are better than than them on and off the field. Just ignore this deluded muppet, his ignorance says it all.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
In my many years of supporting the Albion, I have scarcely given any thought to other clubs; after all, we have endured enough over the past 15 or so years to destroy lesser clubs - but we have triumphed. Now, at our moment of sheer delight and pleasure, we get triffids (not true fans) from other clubs coming on here to snipe and talk about past glories that they have enjoyed!

Talk on triffid; for now at least, your best days are behind you. I am confident that ours are ahead of us.......

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
grow up... and 18500 season tickets of which 10,000 at best are loyal 8,500 fair weather ' oh that stadium is nice you go to this game i go to the next home game ' season ticket holders :clap: jog on laughing stock

dont worry, when palace go into administration again, the AMEX will let out a roar that will shake the stars.

Note how i said AMEX. That means, to use your favourite word, 'plastic' palace fans will be bowing before North West and East stands to pay homage.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm surprised the Nigels aren't spending colossal amounts of time on their own forums talking about their 'world class' players!?!?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
grow up... and 18500 season tickets of which 10,000 at best are loyal 8,500 fair weather ' oh that stadium is nice you go to this game i go to the next home game ' season ticket holders :clap: jog on laughing stock

'jog on'?

Seriously?

What a f***ing div

Fran112

Jun 6, 2011
Waterlooville
look its a fact that palace have been a bigger and better supported club on the whole from day 1 brighton have always been in our shadows now your getting all excited you got lego land they all flow back your be back to reality in few years just like hull new ground 22000 every week in champonship) now averaging 14.000 jokers always in our shadow happy days

And from your shite own web site, your average last season was how many again?................
Oh yes , just the 15,351
We really gonna struggle to beat that, hold on we did already, for a friendly!
Guess yours will be about 12,000 this time round as you can't even sell your season tickets,
Must be the recession, always hits the poor hardest. Have you considered giving tickets away
In a box of weetabix

Edit.
At least have your single brain cell do proper research.
Hulls last three years average attendances have been
21,169. 24,390. 24,816. Obviously numbers so high they are an alien concept to you.
Have palarse EVER had that many caravans in the car park a shitehurst Park

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It amuses me the way some Palace fans say we're deluded. More than a few pundits have predicted that they will struggle and yet no one has said that of us. We have a stronger team than last year whereas at the very best they have a team that is no better than what they had last season. After years of them looking down on us (never mind going into administration twice) we are clearly better positioned on and off the field and to talk about our 'plastic' fans shows a profound ignorance of Brighton and Hove Albion FC. When we had the capacity we had similar gates to theirs but of course their children are too young to remember this. A lot of people loathed Withdean so much they wouldn't go there. Given several mediocre seasons it's understandable. Now we have arguably the best stadium in the division and a useful team.

My advice to Palace is just worry about your own team, there's plenty of cause for concern there.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
why is anyone wasting time on this OBVIOUS wind up merchant?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here