Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pretty tragic

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
how many times i heard that your gone now bla bla yeah well we are still going strong :) new owners with money plans for a new ground your best player yeah you could say we are on the up new owners the major factor

I'd like to say something - why don't you fcuk off you sad ****. What sort of prick goes to their rivals ground to watch a friendly. Fcuking retard. See you on the Kyle show in the morning!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Our best player (Player of the season) is still with us but injured. In second place was Elliott Bennett who went to Norwich. You have got the third rated player but only because you paid him far more than we thought he was worth, and released him. In his place, we have got a far better player.
I don't know why I'm bothering to debate this with you, as you have shown how illiterate you are, so you probably won't be able to comprehend it.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
this will be the first year you will average higher attendances in 21 years haha check it!! and for the record 36 THIRTY SIX long years since we have been in your home for yes im talking about league 1 you have been in that league for most of your club history 36 long years lads try it ;) your going for year 1 this year so starts here

35 YEARS TO GO ( DEPENDING YOUR STAY UP)
36 long years

f*** me you gormless prick. You managed to stay up by the skin of your teeth, some of your best players have gone. You have signed at best a stroppy moody forward, who is capable of good things when he can be bothered. Then you come on here full of shit about a stadium you know nothing about, oh and while you're at it, please explain why you lot didn't even take your full allocation against your biggest rivals last time we met at Withdean. I don't expect you to answer until tomorrow,as you will be tucked up in bed (or more likely smashing your sisters back door in) Nighty night Nigel, see you tomorrow.

yeah times change but look at preston recently build ground 5 years or something ago thats not a souless ground got the old style 4 stands fratton park shit hole but can be one of the best away days for atmosphere and atmosphere is part of it then you go to these amex type grounds emirates coventry reading all souless hate them with a passion

The Amex has got 4 stands, shit for brains. And are you suggesting we should have had a brand new ground built to "shithole" spec just to improve atmosphere? After 12 years at Withdean? Yeah. That's logical.

You truly are the spunk your mum should've swallowed.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
What is your first language as it plainly isn't English?

Unfortunately, jokes aside, some of the levels of reading and writing in Croydon are incredibly low. Shit housing, poor levels of education, lack of community responsibility... It's a tough place to grow up. I get the impression this young man may actually be quite thick and be in for quite a hard life as a result. Personally I pity him.

fullofplastics

Aug 1, 2011
the last 36 years belong to Palace.

least someone has a brain. always in our shadow overshadowed by palace day 1 and u lot know it!! HARD TO SWALLOW for you lot but its true you gotta lot of catching up to do no point saying we are on the up etc. we are bigger than palace what just because attendances come back in 20 years when you have some success and can match out record bye :) love it always in our shadows brighton are poo-ing it already ahaha HAPPY DAYS peace

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Unfortunately, jokes aside, some of the levels of reading and writing in Croydon are incredibly low. Shit housing, poor levels of education, lack of community responsibility... It's a tough place to grow up. I get the impression this young man may actually be quite thick and be in for quite a hard life as a result. Personally I pity him.

Too much time spent interfering with his sister.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Too much time spent interfering with his sister.

eOYtZ.gif

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
least someone has a brain. always in our shadow overshadowed by palace day 1 and u lot know it!! HARD TO SWALLOW for you lot but its true you gotta lot of catching up to do no point saying we are on the up etc. we are bigger than palace what just because attendances come back in 20 years when you have some success and can match out record bye :) love it always in our shadows brighton are poo-ing it already ahaha HAPPY DAYS peace

I don't even....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:Normally save my hatred for match days-i've weakend.

We are The Brighton,Brighton,Brighton.
We hate CrHystal Palace,Alice,Alice.
The're just a bunch of wankers,wankers,wankers.
cause that's the way they like it,like it,like it.

la la la la la la

WE USED THESE LYRICS 1ST

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011

Cracking stuff Seaweed. Hope the acoustics in the Amex are good. Maybe then the ball boys could've heard you. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here