Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press meeting tomorrow morning......

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Sounds like a 2+2=52471 kind of situation then, reckon we're all going to be a tad disappointed today. Oh well, only another 36 workings days that we can all speculate over big press conferences happening to go

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Someone must know what time the press have been asked to meet - if that is in this thread sorry - but what time is the announcement (big or small) due?

That's what I was thinking. Details and times of Press Conferences are going to be widely available and not kept secret.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
There was never "going to be an announcement". There was never "going to be a press conference". The only thing that there was going to be was a "press meeting".

Make of that what you will.

It's about time we made another signing though, got to be bringing in some new blood soon me thinks. :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
That's what I was thinking. Details and times of Press Conferences are going to be widely available and not kept secret.

plus we don't have a history of using press conferences to break news - indeed they hardly happen anywhere anymore.

Made up story by a wannabe internet hack IMO

sorry dingodan but is there something of a subtle nuance in "press meeting" as to "press conference" that makes it something different? I must be missing something (or failing to clutch at straws)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
bollocks.gif

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
We really have had a lot of nonsense posted on here this close season. The problem is you can't work out the tone of the posts in text. If it was sat opposite a mate in a pun you could sniff out the bull much better. Having said that I do hope we have some signing action today just before the fixtures!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
People posting bollocks and nonsense on a message board? This in an outrage!

There should be specific sites for this kind of rubbish. Everyone could make up a name and an avatar and log in. I think I will call it North Stand Chat....

...oh.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
***** official press release ***** 16-06-11 , 11.13am / inactive-hold / 3467/-2 , argus scoop . com

Brighton & Hove Albion FC ,

Breaking news from The american express community stadium today , reveals the cost of a pie will be held at £3.75 for season ticket holders except for those supporters that look like they could do with losing a few stone , local hero and ex playgirl centerfold Mervin Parry said its good news for all those people that are not on the cusp of obeseness and a sign that this club will not tolerate fatties in the wsu , in other news it looks like the club will not be signing anybody that the nsc forum have predicted just to be spitefull. On a more serious note the club have strongly denied that the big screen televisions are not just a lot of old televisions stuck together creating the illusion of grandeur. / updated - 11.32am thurs **

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here