Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press meeting tomorrow morning......

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I thought Woods had come to the end of his contract?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If we sign KLL for 2 mill perhaps. Which would be far too much given Newcastle are selling their captain for 1.5 mill.

I think the £2million is a rising to £2million subject to a number of factors including us getting promoted, appearances, international caps etc. You can't make the comparison with Nolan because of the difference in age. Young English players are going for a premium at the moment.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I think the £2million is a rising to £2million subject to a number of factors including us getting promoted, appearances, international caps etc. You can't make the comparison with Nolan because of the difference in age. Young English players are going for a premium at the moment.

Fair enough.
It's a HUGE amount of money for any player. That's more than Bennett, who is joining a Premiership side, has 3 (not 1) years left on his contract and has played 100ish professional games. Oh, and is English, not Congon. Don't get me wrong, it's a hugely exciting signing, but i would be surprised and a little alarmed if it was 2 mill,

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Unless your name is Bennett

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A little distraction until the press conference

[yt]APtj3EvhfWA[/yt]

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Is this a fact that there is a press conference today or is this more NSC speculation? ie has somebody seen this announced?

If somebody could clarify that would be great!

D

Deleted User X18H

A press meeting would be a soirée between perhaps Messers Camillin and Naylor in the Three Jolly Butchers maybe.

A press CONFERENCE would be where the Albion may impart some useful information.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I heard it from someone I trust that was at the Amex today, he works for the club. Apparently we are going to announce 2 players!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I'm like soooo totally excited and stuff.

* excitement: genuine; U.S teeny high school tone: distinctly and scornfully sarcastic....of teeny high school Americans, that is....not posters on here *

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here