Press meeting, not press conference.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is this the first event at the Amex?:birthday::O

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
In other words nothing is happening then

Don't get taken in, just wait and see. This is why I signed up to the Club Texts !

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
so....wheres this announcement then....

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
There are going to be reperations to make if no signings are announced today.

In jurisprudence, reparation is replenishment of a previously inflicted loss by the criminal to the victim. Monetary restitution is a common form of reparation. Reparation through community service is based on the collectivist notion of society as a singular entity that is capable of being victimized, or on the notion of the State as the victim of all crime.

Yep

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
OK, 2 things I know for certain about today -

1) Sussex Police are having a full tour of The Amex. This is the full behind the scenes tour of their control box etc. This could be where this suspected 'press meeting' is coming from - maybe the press are being shown around their press areas too?

2) I was told that the tour was going to be cancelled, as the club were too busy on this day, and were going to have to reschedule (this could have been as a big announcement was being made at the stadium today), but now the tour is going ahead.

And to summarise... Now I don't know what to think!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Someone must know what time the press have been asked to meet - if that is in this thread sorry - but what time is the announcement (big or small) due?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
ffs :facepalm:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Eidur Gudjohnsen :dunce:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
OK, 2 things I know for certain about today -

1) Sussex Police are having a full tour of The Amex. This is the full behind the scenes tour of their control box etc. This could be where this suspected 'press meeting' is coming from - maybe the press are being shown around their press areas too?

2) I was told that the tour was going to be cancelled, as the club were too busy on this day, and were going to have to reschedule (this could have been as a big announcement was being made at the stadium today), but now the tour is going ahead.

And to summarise... Now I don't know what to think!

So maybe the press meeting is so that they can pick their seats and write about the stadium and there is no press conference at all - so no news of signings today?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here