Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League / Football League attempts to finish the season

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Some clubs we be royally fooked without it and will be eager for the season to finish. Money rules I'm afraid

No life is more important. The PL leadership are ****wits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Haven’t read much on this thread, but I don’t see the point of trying to make something happen when we don’t have a clue how or when this is going to end?

Let’s just jack this season in and start again next season when everyone is allowed to play again. Clean slate.

End of for me....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LS10

Nov 16, 2009
There is absolutely no way we should start another season till this one is finished, no matter how that may be.

I'd rather finish it on the pitch, but if it comes to it, we should finish with an average points per game. Not a chance anyone in the Championship don't deserve a pop at next season in the top flight (whenever that may be)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There is absolutely no way we should start another season till this one is finished, no matter how that may be.

I'd rather finish it on the pitch, but if it comes to it, we should finish with an average points per game. Not a chance anyone in the Championship don't deserve a pop at next season in the top flight (whenever that may be)

Leeds and WBA deserve to be promoted if the season is abandoned. The Leeds bit is very unpopular view on NSC, and that’s pre covid19.

LS10

Nov 16, 2009
Leeds and WBA deserve to be promoted if the season is abandoned. The Leeds bit is very unpopular view on NSC, and that’s pre covid19.

It may well be unpopular, but think back to when it was your turn 5 years ago. You'd have been kicking off if this had been going on.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

Ooh, where is your other post?

LS10

Nov 16, 2009
Likewise, hope we play till the end, you go down and we take White for a fraction of the price.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I would have been retrospectively disappointed. But that pales into insignificance when I think of my friend's dad who died yesterday from coronavirus and someone in my wife's family who died today. I believe football takes a back seat in this circumstance and frankly I don't much care about it. Both would have likely had many more years ahead of them without this thing.

I still think the season should end with Liverpool as champs and Leeds and WBA being promoted with no relegation though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Likewise, hope we play till the end, you go down and we take White for a fraction of the price.

f2770ef4e759446c274d19f9521cce69.jpg

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

No, just no.

All that is left for the 2019-20 season is the fat lady bursting into song. Voided, or just ended with positions as they are (or average points per game) with no promotion or relegation. Anything else is just cloud cuckoo land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here