Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/2

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Even the Fulham players were saying that's no red card . Dean is a **** what a ****ing jobsworth should be sacked as a premier league ref ****ing hate him

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Absolutely incredible scenes!
Crazy decision. Will be overturned and Mike Dean should be given a rest.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s a blatantly accidental, he watched it at least 20 times and then decided it’s a red. A total an utter disgrace.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We should have had Dean at Turf Moor, Burnley would have been lucky to finish with 9 men

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The fact that Mike Dean took so long means there must have been doubt.

I also think refs should take the word of an opposition player who counters such things.

Appalling decision.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The guy’s a complete fool and shouldn’t even be in charge of a kids’ game. A joke of a decision. Seems to be a law unto himself and should be struck off the list. My god, what a terrible decision.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Don’t really blame dean there.

The VAR ref has obviously said he thinks it’s a red, which means Dean goes over to the screen with that mindset

They then slow it down completely which makes it look worse

VAR is a getting worse every week

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The fact that Mike Dean took so long means there must have been doubt.

I also think refs should take the word of an opposition player who counters such things.

Appalling decision.

If the team of the 'victim' are telling you it isn't a red, and it takes you 10 replays to make a decision and you STILL get it wrong you need sacking IMHO.
It will get overturned. But imagine that was Dunk, today, after 10 minutes? You might get the card rescinded but teams won't get any points back.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
West Ham must try and get that reversed. They lose their best player for 3 games due to Mike Dean’s lack of feel for football.

Redknapp jnr talking crap in respect that Mitrovic was crying out for no red card. Mitrovic’s cheating exacerbated the whole non-incident.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
lee Mason and the ‘complete and Utter Shyster’.
Dumber and ****ing Dumber ... truly embarrassing. English refereeing sinks to new low.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here