Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/2

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You just know Ryan is going to dominate his box and make a near post wonder save today don’t you :lolol:

I hope he does that rather than be responsible for a defeat. I wish the guy well, no joy from me if he fecks up

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I hope he does that rather than be responsible for a defeat. I wish the guy well, no joy from me if he fecks up

Same.. I will always wish one of our players well. Matty’s a great guy and a great pro.

But I will watch his performances with interest.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don’t like Leno after his meltdown at Maupay, so, I hope Ryan has an absolute stormer and keeps Leno out for the rest of the season.

Leno can go out on loan,like his mate Gwen Dozy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Took Keown genuinely 2 minutes to realise that wasn’t an ‘emphatic finish’ as he claimed and took a massive deflection. Too many knocks to the head.

WTF is Gabriel’s hair? Looks like someone dipped him in cinnamon.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You just know Ryan is going to dominate his box and make a near post wonder save today don’t you :lolol:

Probably not! Hope the bloke does alright, especially if he really is a boyhood Arsenal fan.

Arsenal fans still trying to kid themselves that he's only there because of a personal fall-out with Potter, rather than admit we've simply lent them our 2nd. or 3rd. choice GK ......... who has just conceded ........

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Probably not! Hope the bloke does alright, especially if he really is a boyhood Arsenal fan.

Arsenal fans still trying to kid themselves that he's only there because of a personal fall-out with Potter, rather than admit we've simply lent them our 2nd. or 3rd. choice GK ......... who has just conceded ........

Watch the replay, it was deflected off an Arsenal defender. :shrug:

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
As much as Ryan did concede soft goals for us nobody can blame him for that goal :lolol: The defending was utterly atrocious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here