Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/1

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Palace one up, that's not too bad, Wolves slowly coming down to our level.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
M City making hard work of it and now WBA score

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fulham :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The answer is we aren’t bringing in a big money striker until this financial crisis is over. I don’t think we should sell proven assets, to bring in a potential Joelinton or Brewster.

You've picked two players bought by clubs with poor track records of scouting players of Prem quality. Brighton are simply better at doing this.

Newcastle paper over the cracks by throwing money at Wilson and Fraser. Sheff Utd bought the wrong player at the wrong time.

I would expect Albion to already be planning for the contingency of selling Biss, Lamptey or White and using the money to bring in a quality striker in the summer. I'd be surprised if they haven't already got a shortlist and are doing the groundwork right now as we speak. And I'd expect these to be ambitious targets, like Darwin Nunez.

As others have said, the club will not want to stand in the way of players who want to leave. And there are leagues around the world that are financially stufffed but with good players. There will be opportunities for Prem clubs to bring in one or two faces they might not otherwise manage during normal times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here