Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/11 - 2/12

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Carrick booted out of Utd. No surprise. Part of the problem I suspect. Might turn up at West Ham in the future I suppose.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It is strange to see only the top 4 sides have a positive goal difference, a couple are even, but I can't recall seeing a table like that before, is it just me?

I remember the Albion making the play-offs with a negative goal difference but that was just us - the teams around us were banging them in

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Roll on the next Amazon round of matches. Their production is top drawer, especially if the games you choose to watch have a half decent commentary team.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So why wasn’t the incident at the end of the first half, where Maguire clearly pulled back an Arsenal player, looked at? You will not see a more clear cut foul.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are finding our place aren’t we?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Everything I've read and heard says 100% his decision.

I'm confused by this whole thing. I was under the impression Carrick was taking charge temporarily while United sought an interim manager. They got their interim manager and he was only delayed by work permit processes, but as soon as that cleared up, he was due to take over. Why is it such a massive story that Carrick has stepped down? It was always meant to be part of the process. If it's just because he's also leaving the club, did anyone really expect different? Wasn't he part of the coaching team led by a man who just got sacked? Seemed pretty unsurprising to me, really. Whether he chose to go because he foresaw the new man bringing in his own team, or because the club wanted him gone so the new man can bring in his own team seems almost insignificant.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I'm confused by this whole thing. I was under the impression Carrick was taking charge temporarily while United sought an interim manager. They got their interim manager and he was only delayed by work permit processes, but as soon as that cleared up, he was due to take over. Why is it such a massive story that Carrick has stepped down? It was always meant to be part of the process. If it's just because he's also leaving the club, did anyone really expect different? Wasn't he part of the coaching team led by a man who just got sacked? Seemed pretty unsurprising to me, really. Whether he chose to go because he foresaw the new man bringing in his own team, or because the club wanted him gone so the new man can bring in his own team seems almost insignificant.

Doesn't seem like a massive story to me. Aside from that, the above scenario looks right, so yeah, no great surprise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here