PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
For those only able to see one game I suggest switching to Spurs - Brentford as it is quite entertaining.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If that happened against us there would be outrage on here :lolol:

What achievement is there in scoring a goal with no goalkeeper in the net? If you can clearly see the opposition goalkeeper is injured, scoring a goal whilst he’s down is just embarrassing, and so is celebrating like you’ve scored a screamer.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

What achievement is there in scoring a goal with no goalkeeper in the net? If you can clearly see the opposition goalkeeper is injured, scoring a goal whilst he’s down is just embarrassing, and so is celebrating like you’ve scored a screamer.

Absolute cobblers :D:D

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

If Yves Bissouma took a clumsy step on a sleepy Sanchez making him go down in pain with the opponents scoring a moment later I'm pretty sure Bissouma, Sanchez or Connolly would get pretty much all the blame here... rightfully.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If that happened against us there would be outrage on here [emoji38]ol:

I assume you are in wind-up mode. If not, oh dear.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
If Yves Bissouma took a clumsy step on a sleepy Sanchez making him go down in pain with the opponents scoring a moment later I'm pretty sure Bissouma, Sanchez or Connolly would get pretty much all the blame here... rightfully.
Yes exactly. It wasn't a head injury, it was self inflicted. Arsenal have every right to score and celebrate

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Really?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It was a goal….game is stopped far too much these days for supposed injuries …Arsenal though have been involved in a couple of controversial incidents…Watford match being the other one…there’ll need to remember them when they are on the receiving end

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

I've seldom disagreed more with a football post on here. The only travesty was that Atkinson almost whistled to stop play. Unless he's fouled, get on with it and one of your defenders has to cover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here