Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/11 - 2/12

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Please can Potter show the video of Ronaldo scoring from a cutback to Maupay, Moder, Trossard and Lallana

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Exactly the same chance Lallana had yesterday. Hope he is practicing them this week.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Some of Benjamin White’s vision and quality of distribution to switch Arsenal from defence to attack is just immense.

We could do with a ball player like that

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That's probably a penalty

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Anyone remember Paolo Di Canio catching the ball when he saw the Everton goalkeeper was down injured while playing for West Ham?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
At the start of this season, when saying how VAR would work this season, one of the things they mentioned would be taken into consideration when reviewing penalty incidents would be whether the attacking player was playing for it.

Seems pretty obvious to me that Fred sticks his foot out, to make contact, the very definition of playing for it.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Whilst I think that under all the laws of the game it was a penalty Fred played for it by actually moving his foot to a place that initiated contact. If he continues hill run there isn’t any.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Every single man United “supporter” in view with their phones out on the Ronaldo celebration rather than actually celebrating themselves, poor!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Anyone remember Paolo Di Canio catching the ball when he saw the Everton goalkeeper was down injured while playing for West Ham?

Yup.. Paul Gerrard screaming over his dislocated knee is a bit of a different fiver to DDG whimpering about his toe taking a knock or whatever the problem was..

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It is strange to see only the top 4 sides have a positive goal difference, a couple are even, but I can't recall seeing a table like that before, is it just me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here