Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27/06 - 02/07

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Smug Eddie just been interviewed on the radio - thinks Bournemouth can win all 7 of their remaining games (same number of wins they've had in 31 games, funnily enough). Adrian Durham going to ask Paddy Power for the odds on the doing that shortly :D

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Smug Eddie just been interviewed on the radio - thinks Bournemouth can win all 7 of their remaining games (same number of wins they've had in 31 games, funnily enough). Adrian Durham going to ask Paddy Power for the odds on the doing that shortly :D
He'll be very smug if they do.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Have a feeling that Tinpot and West Ham will both win their games tomorrow which would leave them 3 behind us.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It always worries me when relegation rivals have a fixture v Newcastle, so a Bournemouth WIN seems likely.

Chelsea should really be too strong for West Ham, so I think it'll be a West Ham LOSS.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m confident Newcastle will win vs B-Muff after their city mauling. They play just like Palace. They’ll soak up all the pressure from smug Eddie’s outfit and then create about two or three goal scoring chances that they’ll convert. Bruce has them so well organised at the back, B-Muff will need a lot of luck to find their net.

I’m going for 0-2 to the Geordie’s.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think both Wilson and King are out for Bournemouth so they may struggle to score. It’s their easiest game left by far though so really is a must win for them.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I/we always think that and yet...

Although it must be tough to 'support' the likes of Cahill.
You already know his heart is elsewhere.
You know he is only there for the money.

Players like that aren't 'invested' in the team, its future.
You know there are no 'bleed red and blue' youngsters on the horizon.
Even if one does appear he'll be soon gone to fund the next three 31 year old 'last big payday' mercenaries.

And they'll still finish above us next season, while I wonder if the bubble will burst in 22/23.

Not really getting into ages of squad, but I must say this assessment of Cahill is so wrong, he has said he wants to play another 5 years at top level and keeps himself very fit.

I normally have a couple of pints before a game but after a very heavy Friday decided just to watch them train before the game. Watching you can see a few of the players doing the motions but have a laugh and joke with each other..except Cahill who was focused listening to every word and doing exactly what was asked, you could see in his eyes the focus. So I do support any player who cares and trains and trys.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
If Bournemouth lose tonight then I am really struggling to see how they can catch us (even if we don’t pick up more than one point)

Come on Newcastle - Steve Bruce has done a pretty impressive job given the hand he was dealt. They still have to play 4 of the bottom 5 so they could well get more than Rafa the incredible managed with 45 points last season. Let’s hope they turn up tonight!

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Got my Black and White specs on for Newcastle tonight! Got such a bad feeling though that Bournemouth will stop the rot, I'll settle for a point if it means no win!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Disastrous error, if Bournemouth lose this Eddie will run out of poor body language.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Action Man looked tense before the start. When they conceded I thought he was going to burst into tears!

What a shame.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I think both Wilson and King are out for Bournemouth so they may struggle to score. It’s their easiest game left by far though so really is a must win for them.
King is playing but Wilson suspended for this and the next.

The goalmachine that is Dom Solanki comes in. *tempting fate*

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bournemouth remaining games :lolol:

They are so lazy backtracking it’s ridiculous, there’s an absolute chasm in midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here