Norwich losing too - Krul cock-up.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Norwich can't even beat Arsenal.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Could we be really greedy and hope for Bournemouth to sleepwalk into a 5-0 home defeat in a must win game against an average opponent? When we did it, we weren't in the bottom three.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You know you’re in trouble when your main threat is a striker with no goals in 36 games.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m not sure if Bournemouth lack quality or if they just look totally unfit and off the pace, there’s no urgency they are playing like it’s a training game. They have some decent individuals but they’ve been totally dominated and out fought by a team with nothing to play for. Unforgivable really.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My word. Bournemouth are really, really bad.

With their run in, this result (and performance) would basically mean only one relegation place "up for grabs now".

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bizarre sound effects at Dean Court, the piped crowd sound giving the place its first ever atmosphere. The sound of gnashing dentures edited out.

Yeah: this is the loudest and most passionate fake noise of Project Restart. Whoever’s on audio tonight must have a real sense of humour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Billings .... I recall both MOTD and R5 drooling over him back in the autumn “The PL signing of the summer, an incredible bit of business by Eddie” :lolol:.

Next time, keep your collective hyperbole gobs shut until the season properly pans out.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No doubt Smug Eddie will tear into them at half time. Will anyone be listening?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here