Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
You just know that Palace are going to eke out a result tonight, had a bad feeling when the lineups were announced and Solksjaer somehow found a way to shoehorn the likes of McTominay, James, and Fosu-Mensah (who I'd genuinely assumed had f*cked off to Turkey or some other second-rate league) into the starting XI

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I will eat my hat if we keep clean sheets against Leeds and West Brom though.... no easy games anymore.
Do you prefer brown sauce or red with that?

All outcomes are possible, but I wouldn't want to risk my hat on any of them - but it is encouraging to see what sort of defences the promoted teams have this season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Palace playing it tactically well. We could learn something from this. Gonna be very frustrating if we play utd exactly the same way we have played top teams at home recently.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

CP have been doing this since 2013, under several managers, Hodgson simply carried on the same old routine.

A deep, solid defence in numbers, with three players with exceptional pace (which might include one of the FB’s taking turns to maraud) to mug teams on the counter.

They’ve won at Etihad, Anfield, OT, WHL, Emirates and Stamford Bridge. Shirley that’s unique for a club outside those clubs in recent decades?

The downside can be at home where they have to take the game to the opposition.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Dan James gets the hook again. If United sign Sancho could Potter look for a reunion via a loan?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You just know that Palace are going to eke out a result tonight, had a bad feeling when the lineups were announced and Solksjaer somehow found a way to shoehorn the likes of McTominay, James, and Fosu-Mensah (who I'd genuinely assumed had f*cked off to Turkey or some other second-rate league) into the starting XI

Tinkering.

Should’ve simply played ‘the names’ who chalked up the wins in Feb and March. Possibly with van de Beek.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
United are such a strange team, sometimes you watch them and they look outrageous, other times like this they look lacklustre and disinterested*.

*Uninterested.

#PedantAlert

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Man Utd had their best 2 games against us last season - play like Barca v us and Bury every time they play the scum. Twats.

Yep correct - don’t get me wrong, Palace are a horrible, anti football shambles of a side.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My god United are shit, loving Gary Neville wheeling out the ‘week behind’ excuse and saying how they need all these new signings, does he know how much they’ve spent in the past 2 years? Poor old Manchester United :lolol:

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Well done Man Utd, you useless overpaid c*nts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here