Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leeds are a mess. Conceding 3 against a newly promoted team that has really invested is piss poor.

Any team with a solid defence is going to have a field day.

That was probably Leeds’ easiest fixture, on paper, this season. Such a shame Fulham couldn’t quite manage an equaliser.

I’ve heard of a Black Hole, but this White Hole Leeds have in their defence is going to be the source of much amusement and joy for the rest of the season for most right-thinking EPL fans across the globe; a hole that seemingly can’t be filled by Koch, no matter how big it is.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Harry Maguire casually jogging back. No urgent desire to try and live up to his price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
That was probably Leeds’ easiest fixture, on paper, this season. Such a shame Fulham couldn’t quite manage an equaliser.

I’ve heard of a Black Hole, but this White Hole Leeds have in their defence is going to be the source of much amusement and joy for the rest of the season for most right-thinking EPL fans across the globe; a hole that seemingly can’t be filled by Koch, no matter how big it is.

It is a gaping big hole though, and with only one Koch to fill that hole, I think it will be immensely satisfying to watch that hole getting penetrated 3 or 4 times every week.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Such is my dislike of Leeds that Palace now pale into relative insignificance and I actually wouldn't mind seeing them getting a result against United. Strange times indeed.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Leeds, Fulham and West Brom. have conceded 22 goals in 6 PL matches.

Glorious stuff - IT'S FEEDING TIME NOW!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Such is my dislike of Leeds that Palace now pale into relative insignificance and I actually wouldn't mind seeing them getting a result against United. Strange times indeed.

You've gone too far there. We need Man Utd to win as this should be the season we overtake Palace.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
United are such a strange team, sometimes you watch them and they look outrageous, other times like this they look lacklustre and disinterested.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Any team that has a solid defence is going to have a field day with these three.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
United are such a strange team, sometimes you watch them and they look outrageous, other times like this they look lacklustre and disinterested.
Palace playing it tactically well. We could learn something from this. Gonna be very frustrating if we play utd exactly the same way we have played top teams at home recently.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Palace playing it tactically well. We could learn something from this. Gonna be very frustrating if we play utd exactly the same way we have played top teams at home recently.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

I mean this in the nicest possible way mate but you need to stop thinking about us so much :lolol: Palace are a totally different team to us really, they rely on counter attacks, we don’t have the pace they have to counter as effectively as they do.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Man Utd had their best 2 games against us last season - play like Barca v us and Bury every time they play the scum. Twats.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Man Utd had their best 2 games against us last season - play like Barca v us and Bury every time they play the scum. Twats.

That’s because we go toe to toe with them. I wouldn’t want to change that either, as I love the way we play

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

That probably says something about us .

Palace are experts at going away to the 'big' teams and finding a result.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I will eat my hat if we keep clean sheets against Leeds and West Brom though.... no easy games anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here