Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-19/12/21

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not sure what he can do, really. Football is played on the pitch and Arsenal are a lot stronger in that regard.

But Bielsa is the Greatest Manager The World Has Ever Seen. Capable of turning your elderly grannie into a Champions League-winning right back with just a few days work from the genius.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to a MoTD Biesla special tonight. They’ve not got much else to talk about for an hour and a half!

MoTD has been cut to 30 minutes tonight

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was that a player he didn't like? or was he giving something back?

I couldn't give less of a shit either way, but it was a proper lunge into the abyss! :lolol:

The foul was on Gelhart who wasn’t at Leeds when White was.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Recent weeks have proven without a doubt that Pep can spot a great manager from a mile away. Bielsa is a once in a generation coachng master and Potter the best English coach bar none. I wonder why their teams have been so shit in recent months?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Recent weeks have proven without a doubt that Pep can spot a great manager from a mile away. Bielsa is a once in a generation coachng master and Potter the best English coach bar none. I wonder why their teams have been so shit in recent months?

He only lavishes praise on managers he beats for fun (when Citeh have 11 men) in naively open games.

Not everyone’s spotted that pattern of faux praise yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here