[Albion] Premier League 18-19/05/21

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1395124256497876999[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m usually a pessimist before our games, the opposite of you?, but think we might win.

I think Sheebo has whooshed you. Think cricket thread.

In other news. Allardyce is leaving West Brom, and Palace think he’s heading back to them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is really annoying. I can't stand Liverpool and would absolutely LOVE IT if they failed to make the top four. Obviously I really want us to finish above Palace too and it's going to be very unlikely both these scenarios play out.

I'm just hoping Liverpool sneak a 1-0 win over Palace, we beat Arsenal, and Leicester absolutely THUMP Spurs.
Very wise words indeed. Really unhappy that either Palace win and finish above us or the bin dippers win and qualify for the CL.

I bet what ends up happening is that Palace finish above us AND the dippers finish in the top 4. :nono:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tottenham fans complain after waiting 20 mins in their seats after the game waiting for the players to come back out (after booing them)..then told by stewards to go home after the non appearance of the players
Players come out 20 mins later :facepalm:

Caveat
According to a caller to TalkShite

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone else just see Fatsam’s Sky interview?

He launched a scathing attack on the “disgusting comments from Michail Antonio, talking a load of crap, crap, crap”. He’d overheard Antonio’s tv interview where he’d explained how they’d overcome a big team that plays down the channels . Fatsam went on to slam dead lucky Liverpool, dead lucky.

Cut of the same bitter cloth as Colin Wanker.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tottenham fans complain after waiting 20 mins in their seats after the game waiting for the players to come back out (after booing them)..then told by stewards to go home after the non appearance of the players
Players come out 20 mins later :facepalm:

Caveat
According to a caller to TalkShite

It did happen.

The players were avoiding the mass booing after a disastrous season and yet another loss.

Only Kane got applause, he looked really sad, his final WHL home game?

As Mason was being interviewed, fans were calling out haranguing him.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I thought Arsenal didn’t have fans just tourists....maybe they wanted to visit some old relic

Choose your own punchline:

A) They got there just in time - he's retiring on Sunday!

B) They got there just in time - over the summer there'll be a full renovation and modernisation, with a ringfenced £100M spent on a brand new stand!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone else just see Fatsam’s Sky interview?

He launched a scathing attack on the “disgusting comments from Michail Antonio, talking a load of crap, crap, crap”. He’d overheard Antonio’s tv interview where he’d explained how they’d overcome a big team that plays down the channels . Fatsam went on to slam dead lucky Liverpool, dead lucky.

Cut of the same bitter cloth as Colin Wanker.

Just caught it....cock

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I didn't think it was possible for an analyst to be worse than Steve McManaman but Chris Coleman has achieved it.

He seems to have swallowed the pundits playbook and trots out every cliche possible without offering any insight into what is going on.

i have taken to watching the our games with music on instead of the piss poor commentary that is on offer from optus sports .....continually getting players names wrong and spewing out meaningless statistics ......it ruins the game for me , modern commentary /punditry is just gash pants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here