Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-19/05/21

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is anyone even vaguely surprised that Palace have managed to pip us? When we eventually reel these guys in we are going to smash them out of the park, not just pip them by a point or two. Nearer and nearer draws the time imo. It’s going to be fun. :smile:

Edit - then just maybe they aren’t going to do it this time.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
UP THE ARSE 1-2

Mr Tumble falls over looking for a pen, nothing given, Arsenal go up the other end and score :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'd better go to the bog before I piss myself laughing. Ha ha what utter kunnts.

And Dibley back to his diving ways again.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ha ha!

zahaha.jpg

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Hahahahahahaha!

Well done Zaha for diving...again! Arsenal couldn’t have scored without you.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely disgrace VAR but huge celebrations when Arsenal scored but WHY was Benteke on the pitch you cannot raise your arm and chin someone with such force and then also SEGW dived 3 times at least. VAR should be used for stopping that cheating. Don’t think we’ll beat Arsenal but nothing can take away last night - and tonight was sweet too to see the non sold out quiet shithole impload with heads in hands again. Also the fact the usual tossers (who wouldn’t have been at their game as usual) were waiting to log in to this thread ahhahahahahahahaha :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here