Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-19/05/21

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
**** var **** var **** var

Every match last night on MOTD - so many decisions - that handball against us - the Man U goal - loads of decisions made subjectively - had to change. Some didn’t celebrate Burns goal properly ffs.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Every match last night on MOTD - so many decisions - that handball against us - the Man U goal - loads of decisions made subjectively - had to change. Some didn’t celebrate Burns goal properly ffs.

Audibly heard **** VAR chanted in nearly every game since fans come back.

The West Brom/West Ham game just then, you could clearly see he was onside from the first line they put up but the tw*ts still spend 2 minutes drawing more lines up.

It’s out of control, this game isn’t meant to be perfect and never will be.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Absolutely disgrace VAR but huge celebrations when Arsenal scored but WHY was Benteke on the pitch you cannot raise your arm and chin someone with such force and then also SEGW dived 3 times at least. VAR should be used for stopping that cheating. Don’t think we’ll beat Arsenal but nothing can take away last night - and tonight was sweet too to see the non sold out quiet shithole impload with heads in hands again. Also the fact the usual tossers (who wouldn’t have been at their game as usual) were waiting to log in to this thread ahhahahahahahahaha :ffsparr:

agreed.

It was like traveling back in time.

A ground from the middle ages and the smattering of fans looked like a championship home game 10 years ago.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
agreed.

It was like traveling back in time.

A ground from the middle ages and the smattering of fans looked like a championship home game 10 years ago.

Still not convinced they sold out given the odd fans in a whole block on their own and no official word on it on their homepage :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Huge chance to push ourselves above Palarce on final day. The table is so tight we could finish as high as 13th or low as 17th. Exciting final day for us! Game on.

Another not knowing how it works shhhhhh

Arsenal have much more to play for, have fans at home and a winger worth our whole squad. No chance of us winning. Zero. None. Forget the scum.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Another not knowing how it works shhhhhh

Arsenal have much more to play for, have fans at home and a winger worth our whole squad. No chance of us winning. Zero. None. Forget the scum.

All the pressure is on Arsenal. Pinch a goal and their fickle fans will be on their back.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Absolutely disgrace VAR but huge celebrations when Arsenal scored but WHY was Benteke on the pitch you cannot raise your arm and chin someone with such force and then also SEGW dived 3 times at least. VAR should be used for stopping that cheating. Don’t think we’ll beat Arsenal but nothing can take away last night - and tonight was sweet too to see the non sold out quiet shithole impload with heads in hands again. Also the fact the usual tossers (who wouldn’t have been at their game as usual) were waiting to log in to this thread ahhahahahahahahaha :ffsparr:

Did it actually not sell out?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Palace fans saying there were Arsenal fans in the White Horse stand.

D3FDB6A4-A86A-410F-B4D0-82D66149CA6C.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did it actually not sell out?

Not sure but seemed an odd spread of fans - nothing on their site to say it’d sold out and now Arsenal fans in the palace end hahahahhhah class :lol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I heard the summariser on 5 Live mention Arsenal fans celebrating, which struck me as a little odd and I thought I must have misunderstood. But now it makes sense.

Obviously the Palace fans who sold their tickets can expect swift action from Steve Parish; he’ll probably give them their choice of seat for next season and free run of his garage to make their banners.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is really annoying. I can't stand Liverpool and would absolutely LOVE IT if they failed to make the top four. Obviously I really want us to finish above Palace too and it's going to be very unlikely both these scenarios play out.

I'm just hoping Liverpool sneak a 1-0 win over Palace, we beat Arsenal, and Leicester absolutely THUMP Spurs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here