Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Great results today bottom three is more or less sorted. Best of all is villa going down after spending an obscene amount of money last year. #gotyourcomeuppencetwats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I've heard that Norwich will be having a bus tour of the city when safe to do so, to celebrate their new record.............5th relegation from the Premier League :drink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've heard that Norwich will be having a bus tour of the city when safe to do so, to celebrate their new record.............5th relegation from the Premier League :drink:

If they keep that team and their manager I think that they may bounce straight back. Jake can then give us some more of his football knowledge

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Aye lol

Not to be too pessimistic but I can see us finishing 4th from bottom

I don’t think both Watford and Wet Sham will overtake us.

I think that would mean us failing to pick up another point and I’m pretty sure we will get something from our last three games.

Watford Have Man City and Arsenal to play after WH

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Aye lol

Not to be too pessimistic but I can see us finishing 4th from bottom

Same as last season? [emoji6]

Think we’ll beat Newcastle and perhaps draw at Burnley.

Watford end with Westham, City and Arsenal so I think we may be 5th from bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For anyone in any doubt that Villa deserve to go down because their fans are possibly as bad as Leeds for sheer delusion and arrogance, check out this comment on Villatalk:

Gosh I hate the championship. Horrible league horrible football. When we were there last time I didn't even celebrate the goals as I felt nothing but embarrassment we were down there. We have to smash everyone there. Take out the anger of relegation.

One of their arrogant comments in the last hour was that their impending relegation unjust, because they’ve scored more goals than an awful Watford team.

Another that Watford are penalty divers, whilst refs have given Villa nothing all season (cough .... the officials who missed the legit Blades goal at Villa Park).

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The Championship should be pleased about the prospect of an expansive, exciting, ambitious, Norwich team full of home grown talents joining them next year.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
West Ham have shockingly under-performed this season - including paying £40M for Haller. They're far better equiped than, say, the Albion to go Top Ten in a meaningful way IMHO

Agree - honestly thought they’d be top 8 this year

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
One of their arrogant comments in the last hour was that their impending relegation unjust, because they’ve scored more goals than an awful Watford team.

Another that Watford are penalty divers, whilst refs have given Villa nothing all season (cough .... the officials who missed the legit Blades goal at Villa Park).

Agree - be interesting to see what happens if/when Grealish goes.

For me they become a Forest or Derby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here