Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
Wet Sham two up. Their last three games are home fixtures with Watford and Villa and away at Man Utd. They are probably better than both Villa and Watford so likely to be safe. Watford have City, Arsenal as well as the West Ham trip.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Wet Sham two up. Their last three games are home fixtures with Watford and Villa and away at Man Utd. They are probably better than both Villa and Watford so likely to be safe. Watford have City, Arsenal as well as the West Ham trip.

Watford need a result today or they could get caught

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I switched to amazon for the second half, and just tried to reload because the feed was a bit juddery, came back to see Deeney score a penalty to make it 1-1 between newcastle and watford.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Norwich are truly dire :lolol:

Antonio scoring a hat trick against you as a striker... instantly dissolve your club.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Looks like Norwich will get the record for a club most relegated from the Premier League this weekend, which is nice

Would have been better if they'd got Derby's lowest points record as well, then we'd have some right laughs with Jake. I can't see any team ever being that shite though... ELEVEN points? One solitary win.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I switched to amazon for the second half, and just tried to reload because the feed was a bit juddery, came back to see Deeney score a penalty to make it 1-1 between newcastle and watford.

I think I'm OK with a draw here, keeps a little bit more pressure on Plucky, as to get out of the zone they now need 4 points - plus GD. Not looking good

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Would have been better if they'd got Derby's lowest points record as well, then we'd have some right laughs with Jake. I can't see any team ever being that shite though... ELEVEN points? One solitary win.

You do know who their one win would be against , don’t you?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
EDIT: Perils of going to a thread via quotes is you might miss people have already posted something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here