Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Great talking from Kasper Schmeichel, all the information you would want to hear as a player. One positive from this period is with the fake crowd turned off hearing exactly how much talking goes on in the professional game. I've enjoyed this part.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can barely hear the fake crowd noise at dean court.... I’m guessing it must be a recording from the real life atmosphere there :lolol:

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Great talking from Kasper Schmeichel, all the information you would want to hear as a player. One positive from this period is with the fake crowd turned off hearing exactly how much talking goes on in the professional game. I've enjoyed this part.

I must admit to only watching with fake crowd noise on, but a good mate of mine used to play a decent level of non league and he absolutely loves the no noise option and hearing the players & coaches. It’s just a real shame he’s a West Ham fan :hilton:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can we get Ramsdale when a Bournemouth go down?
I think there’s a great goalie in there somewhere.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Perhaps - but if he gets European football for Spurs isn’t that a success given where they were?

got a poor Utd team second - that was a great effort, considering what he’d inherited.

Overrated is inaccurate IMO, see champions league and league winner in multiple countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but that was a long time ago, his more recent work is how he should be judged not past glories

I think he had success early on in his career but he hasn't evolved as a manager, seems like he sets his teams up the same way whereas the game has moved on. I think he's totally lost the ability to galvanise a team and get them playing for him, Spurs in the last few games looked familiar to his Man Utd team, lacking confidence and not playing for him

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
With three games to go, two relegation slots settled it seems.

I’ve thought for a while that West Ham will be fine .... just a personal take. Interesting that they have two genuine 6 pointers.

So, who will drop, Villa or Watford?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With three games to go, two relegation slots settled it seems.

I’ve thought for a while that West Ham will be fine .... just a personal take. Interesting that they have two genuine 6 pointers.

So, who will drop, Villa or Watford?

Funnily enough, they both have to play West Ham so the Hammers may have the final say.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
but that was a long time ago, his more recent work is how he should be judged not past glories

I think he had success early on in his career but he hasn't evolved as a manager, seems like he sets his teams up the same way whereas the game has moved on. I think he's totally lost the ability to galvanise a team and get them playing for him, Spurs in the last few games looked familiar to his Man Utd team, lacking confidence and not playing for him

Must have imagined Utd finishing second then [emoji2].

His teams aren’t pretty but generally they are effective.

Let’s not forget he’s inherited a Spurs team that were in a terrible mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Get VAR on it!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just saw that Bournemouth has scored more goals on set pieces than any other team in the PL. Pretty impressive considering how shit they are.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Schmeichel, you ****!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here