Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3/1/22

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Does this mean we might be on second on motd ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know our place

p02c9b6t.jpg

But to be fair, it's quite entertaining once our 3 points are safe :thumbsup:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If a player gets booked (5th) or sent off, and are going to Africa, when would the ban happen?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Don't they have to be available to play so the first game after they have returned I guess

I do agree but if they are injured they wouldn’t, however as this is the only tournament that takes place while the domestic season continues I’m not sure.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
So the bottom 3 have mustered 4wins between them all season and all within 3 points of 4th bottom.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Booo

No Tuchel meltdown

Oh he doesn’t disappoint….somehow his brain hasn’t registered a certain tackle on Lamptey:facepalm:
….or indeed how naughty Mount was…

On Sadio Mane's potential red card: "If you remember the first goal with the same referee and how quick it was to give a red card to us, I am not a friend of early red cards. I hate to say it because I love Mane and he is a nice guy and top player, but it is a red card. The elbow is in the face - it doesn't matter if you do this after 20 seconds or 20 minutes. We come from a game against Brighton where we miss VAR calls in the box and suddenly VAR is checking a goal against Kovacic

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We've closed the gap to 2nd and 3rd then!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh he doesn’t disappoint….somehow his brain hasn’t registered a certain tackle on Lamptey:facepalm:
….or indeed how naughty Mount was…

On Sadio Mane's potential red card: "If you remember the first goal with the same referee and how quick it was to give a red card to us, I am not a friend of early red cards. I hate to say it because I love Mane and he is a nice guy and top player, but it is a red card. The elbow is in the face - it doesn't matter if you do this after 20 seconds or 20 minutes. We come from a game against Brighton where we miss VAR calls in the box and suddenly VAR is checking a goal against Kovacic

He really is a prick. The way he berates his players during the game I'm wouldn't be surprised someone doesn't lump him.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
28 players injured or sick for tonights game between Mallorca and Barca, yet the game will be played... PL could learn something from that.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ah well, a reasonable MOTD review, even though they spent a while saying Everton were gash it still was still clear we both out thought and out played them..

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Because at no point does Mane look at the Chelsea player, his eyes are only on the ball, there is no intent at all.
By your logic Stephens deserved to be sent off v Boro, which he didn’t.

Absolute rubbish. If his eyes are on the ball why does he swing his arm when the ball will clear him by 8 feet. All intent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here