Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3/1/22

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Because at no point does Mane look at the Chelsea player, his eyes are only on the ball, there is no intent at all.
By your logic Stephens deserved to be sent off v Boro, which he didn’t.

By your logic you can fly in with an elbow and it be ok if you are not looking in the direction of the player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
By your logic you can fly in with an elbow and it be ok if you are not looking in the direction of the player.

Well Lukaku got away with it on Maupay albeit with not quite as much force. I confess to not really understanding the laws regarding things like that and how much force you can use to win the ball this season. It started with our first game when the Burnley goal scorer pushed Maupay over with two hands to reach the ball, that wasn’t even a free kick though.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I thought it was a red card. However, no intent, just a rubbish 6 second challenge. However, things even themselves out. Mounts petulant flick at Tsimikas while he was on the ground hardly touched him but had intent. Pulisic’s two footed challenge on (Cannot remember) was full steam and could have really injured the player but was rightly awarded a yellow card.
In the end, a great game…. Which left city laughing.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Realistically with the squad United have they are going to hit a nice spell of form at some point and sail away. Quite possible to end up above Wolves though so I wouldnt mind a United win.

D

Deleted member 2719

Man U V Wolves

A draw for this let's keep that European spot alive, even if it is in our dreams.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ronaldo as captain is a joke. Never seen a more self focused player.
What a game for Phil Jones. I hope he does well.

If he's not captain he's going to go home and take the ball with him.

ronald.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Whoever the co commentator is must have been the best goalkeeper defender midfielder forward coach and manager ever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here