Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ha ha Tuchel moaning about HIS player getting a push in the face :lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
But great game to watch.
Could end up 4-4 at this rate

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Oh yes - thoroughly entertaining. Premier League footballers playing like a Sunday League team. Elbows, dives. All we need is a dog on the pitch.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Well, we already know that Tuchel will moan about Mane shouldn't be on the pitch, let's see if anything else happens for him to moan about.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Amazing game, action from end to end, chances, tackles, dribbles... really everything, complete entertainment...and ended with a spectatular turnaround completed with Morecambe coming back to win 4-3 after Doncaster leading with three in half time.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Salah, 2-0 great finish

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Keep it up Liverpool, I am more excited about Tuchel’s post match comments than Beach Hut is every time we play :lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yet again - I see why Scousers complain about Tyler. Sounds like he is swallowing needles when he is forced to commentate on one of their goals.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Embarrassing from Alonso. Marvellous from Salah but A made it easy for him.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Despite being given stick by the Harding stand all game, Salah had the class not to celebrate. Shut them up in the best way possible.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
I thought I had seen the best goal this weekend with Macs second but Salah just topped it. That dummy to throw Alonso and the finish was out of this world.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Mount kicks someone in the head but is more worried about his hair than the VAR review.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Besides numbnuts espirito santo and that idiot whose now in charge of six fingers city, I don't have a problem with managers. tommy tickle is one I seriously am taking a dislike to, for his incessant 'noise' and failure to understand English culture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here