Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3/1/22

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Moans about penalties by managers and pundits in all games. Even if it goes to VAR it is still down to an individual opinion so why not leave all penalty decisions down to ref. Of course whether offence is in or out of area can still go to VAR

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Plenty of joy for me knowing that the two trolls will be missing a little while longer.
Dumb and dumber had started to show up again when they went above us on goal difference but should be absent again for a bit longer.

I really enjoyed the game, if not the result.

We played really well tonight, if any of you watched it you’d understand why.

With 32 shots in the game with 11 on target between the two teams. Enjoyable viewing for a neutral.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

With 32 shots in the game with 11 on target between the two teams. Enjoyable viewing for a neutral.

Highlights that West Ham and Moyes aren’t as special as the media make out. 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go, they bring on experienced players to close the match and they nearly cock it up

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Course you did

Why did you let it bounce

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

With due respect to your recognition of our good performance at the Bridge, it was a decent match. It must be a relief to be able to watch your team trying to play the right way, now, in contrast to Roy's anti-football.

Our two teams are adjacent in mid-table for good reason. Will be a competitive and open match a week Friday if both play to potential.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With due respect to your recognition of our good performance at the Bridge, it was a decent match. It must be a relief to be able to watch your team trying to play the right way, now, in contrast to Roy's anti-football.

Our two teams are adjacent in mid-table for good reason. Will be a competitive and open match a week Friday if both play to potential.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Looks like we’ll be missing Bis (didn’t he also miss the last game against them) he is one player we really could do with to combat the way they play imo

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
The enormous number of chances Celtic were creating each match compared to the goals scored in the last 2 seasons indicated he would not be. They managed a 0-0 draw at home with 30 odd goal attempts in one match.
Yes but many on here wanted him, many were upset that he went to Palarse, this is why I hate it when people on here say buy a striker. Its not as simple as that. It's easy to say let's buy a striker but who?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Chelsea v Liverpool is clown football! Competition to give a way a goal as soon as possible. Chelsea win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here