Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 03-04/10

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How didn’t David Luiz get in trouble for that tug of the shirt? Player once again punished for not falling over, just encourages theatrics.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sheff Utd seemingly back to their 2019/20 form today. Really hard to play against, ten outfield bruisers who cover a lot of ground, with height and power. Everyone keeping positional disipline. Ramsdale seems solid.

2-0 :lolol:

Cracking curse you put on them there.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sanchez gives a pen to Manure in seconds.

I remember Ben’s Grandad (Spurs his second team) often mentioning him as a liability.

Edit:
Followed by pure comedy from England’s Maguire and Shaw.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Spurs 2-1 in 7 minutes and that's after conceding a penalty in the first 30 seconds. Unbelievable. Less than 2 minutes between Fernandez scoring his penalty against us to the one today, has a player ever scored 2 penalties that close together but across 2 different matches before?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
16th after 4 games is ok by me (especially given 3 of the opponents we have faced so far). Now we can focus on getting one over the old enemy and getting our first win at home v West Brom. The picture will look much different in 3 weeks time. Who knows we may have even added someone on transfer deadline day?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
People moaning about our defence, but across the league it seems the art of defending has been lost this season so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here