Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 03-04/10

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Well played Leeds, I enjoyed that game.

Yeah, to be fair they've brought an exciting brand of football to the prem, the more teams playing exciting football the better imo. They'll still be on a huge high after promotion and a good start, and City have started pretty poorly by their standards, so I won't read too much into this game (unlike the media of course). If they can keep it up over the season then fair play to them

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I take it we're looking long term here, a Toon win keeps the Ginger Dalek on nil points.

sean-dyche.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I haven't knocked the mighty Leeds United, just some of their knobhead fans.

Yes good point but i dont want Leeds to do so well because that will mean less relegation rivals and also the press will be creaming all over them.punk:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Leeds v Man City was like watching a playground kick around. Literally no midfield after the first 20 minutes. I’m not sure I get the Bielsa wankfest. He seems to be the football equivalent of a chef who deconstructs Jammie Dodgers for an ironic laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yes good point but i dont want Leeds to do so well because that will mean less relegation rivals and also the press will be creaming all over them.punk:

Let them.

#undertheradar

Edit: And furthermore, the press will be creaming themselves over them no matter what happens.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Let them.

#undertheradar

Edit: And furthermore, the press will be creaming themselves over them no matter what happens.

I don't think we've been under the radar lately, esp after last saturday! Probably go back under the radar after today though ha

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Barnes & Stephens both wearing 'I ♥ Albion Fans' t-shirts underneath, ready to show if they score

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't think we've been under the radar lately, esp after last saturday! Probably go back under the radar after today though ha

I'm talking about the more the pundits are talking about Bielsa's Leeds the less they will be talking about us. But I do agree with you.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
HOOF

As an aside, surely some City fans are starting to turn on Guardiola now? Even I’m sick of him coming out after games when they’ve dropped points and saying it was beautiful and that his team played magnificent blabla

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Still prattling on about Leeds, couldn't be accused of being obsessed.

Move on.

We have Wood, Stephens and Barnes amongst others to watch now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here