Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 03-04/10

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Most boring 4-0 I’ve ever seen. Second penalty very soft, big 6 decision but really they’ve offered nothing here. Hopefully our game will be more competitive

We will have the pleasure of Richarlison falling over in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
What now constitutes a penalty is pretty shocking as a striker you only have to nudge the ball past the defender then run into their body and over you go and you get ‘there was definite contact there’

Unless your name is Connelly.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
They were soft pens but let’s be honest Palace got everything they deserved today. Shocking performance. Let’s hope this is the start of the rot setting in there.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What now constitutes a penalty is pretty shocking as a striker you only have to nudge the ball past the defender then run into their body and over you go and you get ‘there was definite contact there’

It’s a ridiculous routine, in every PL game now, this time Werner and others testing the water in the first half.

Defender makes a move to close down an attacker in or around the box, whereby the striker has absolutely no intention to play the game of football and get past him, instead taking any sort of contact as the key to go down.

Even if we become the masters of this too, it’s sad the way the sport has changed so quickly.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Man City all over Man Bun Utd so far, surprisingly still only 1-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ben White will absolutely be wishing he was still at Leeds tonight the way this game is going and after our result

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Would it be fair to say that Bielsa's Leeds have something about them?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ben White will absolutely be wishing he was still at Leeds tonight the way this game is going and after our result

I couldn't agree more. But at least Leeds have invested in their squad this season. We've shelled out virtually nothing and for the umpteenth year running, we still don't have enough strikers. In fact, I can't think of many weaker front lines in the Premier League.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would it be fair to say that Bielsa's Leeds have something about them?

They do, but all Bielsa teams run out of steam when the schedule gets tight in December-January and at the end of the season. They better collect a nice bag of points before then, or things could go nasty bad.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
They do, but all Bielsa teams run out of steam when the schedule gets tight in December-January and at the end of the season. They better collect a nice bag of points before then, or things could go nasty bad.

Here's hoping!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here