Starting a revolution from my bed

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm too old to answer that question.

Ask Commander.

Oh, and thanks for adding the accent :thumbsup:

Its OK but don't expect Costa del Sol style nightclubs full of Brits etc. Its very Spanish, much more along the lines of going out to a bar and having a few glasses of wine and the odd bit of tapas until 3 in the morning (you can counteract this by having shit loads of wine and shit loads of tapas though).

Cadiz is fantastic, I'm yet to see a city with better beaches, and that includes Sydney and Rio. And it's safe, cheap and very authentic. They used it in the Bond film 'Die Another Die' as Havana, as they couldn't film in Cuba.

Oh and a word of advice, get stuck into the rum there, they pour it a little differently to how they do in the UK...

Choombie

Sep 27, 2011
Cádiz = Wonderful. Even the new town with it's long beach is fine, but within the old walls it's marvellous.

Seville = Beautiful, hardly a rough area there at all.

Jerez = Chatham with a couple of nice Sherry factories, a nice old town centre with an impressive Palace on a hill (with lovely views of the housing estates). Lots of people who have never been to a dentist (or school). Spanish people from all over Spain can't understand a word they say there as it's all 'Geordie style' Spanish, so don't bother getting your phrase books out, just grunt like they do. :D

choombo.com/jerez.jpg :nono:

What on earth gave you the idea I lived in Cádiz?! :lol:

I used to a few years ago but now I live in Trujillo in Extrmadura, 280 kilometers north of Seville.

For the record, Seville to Jerez is 92km, less than an hour on the motorway.

But is by no means certain that the games will actually be in Jerez itself, although that's where the team will be based.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here