Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyets gem of a signing on the way

NorthStandPagey

Season ticket holder
Jun 23, 2012
Although the signing of Zamora would be amazing, I just cant see it happening, a 6 million pound move just 5 months ago to a premiership club then a move to a championship side? Never.
This Hitzlberger bloke sounds interesting though...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I might be wrong but I don't think diamonds come from coal??...Like I said I might be wrong :)

As Kev says:
You must be wrong because in one of the Superman films, Superman squeezes a piece of coal and makes a diamond for Lois Lane........

Though, the diamond is for Lana Lang. Louis was off on holiday for this film.

Anyhoo, no, coal doesn't turn into diamonds, but both are formed from carbon or graphite. Diamonds are formed under more pressure and heat for a very long time, very deep in the earth, deeper than coal is formed. But let's not bring facts into this.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You must be wrong because in one of the Superman films, Superman squeezes a piece of coal and makes a diamond for Lois Lane........
And, as if further proof was needed, in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Ferris says 'Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.'

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My sauce has been rapping on the dog and there have been discussions involving a champions league midfielder. Seemly he is French and has played for Lyon.

Not sure about this one, but he is normally spicy in his knowledge.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
So 4 probable signings and not one of us mugs has a scooby who any of them really are? I'm marginally orgasmic at the prospect of who we might sign particularly as there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of movement in the Championship as a whole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here