Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyets gem of a signing on the way

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It's completely different now, with the amount of money in the game that there is now.

That's why I said realistically we must be looking at premier league players past 30 years of age made money out of the game like Vicente and now just wanna play out the twilight of their career by playing football not sitting on a premier league bench .

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We were in the old first division when we signed Case though and Lawrenson went the other way.....But forget divisions for a minute, what would be the same today, Dunk to Liverpool with Joe Cole coming to us????????????

Great call..... Whilst all very hypothetical this is the best idea yet, in addition to Bobby Z.

Not bothered about Saha or Fuller.

I do still wonder whether we'll sign Keith Andrews (unless someone knows something different), just a feeling.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Great call..... Whilst all very hypothetical this is the best idea yet, in addition to Bobby Z.

Not bothered about Saha or Fuller.

I do still wonder whether we'll sign Keith Andrews (unless someone knows something different), just a feeling.

Andrews has gone to Bolton

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I never said Joe Cole would come here,,,,,I said what would be the equivalent deal to the Case one thirty odd years ago, and Dunk to Liverpool and Cole to us would be a good comparison......More likely to have a good chance with Jojo Shelvey.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
even bigger than Mark Farrington or Richard Tiltman?

Barry Lloyd might have well thrown that £100,000 over the end of the pier, would have got more out of it.

Reckon Feyenoord are still laughing.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
I suspect that the former player who wants to return and will take a pay cut is Zamora. I guess this will only become public knowledge of it happens but I understand that QPR is not his preferred choice.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
I think you will find that Zamora is wanting to return and will take a pay cut. QPR is not his cup of tea by all accounts. I'm sure that many will laugh at this suggestion but I understand that he has a release clause in his contract and that it would suit him well if a deal can be done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here