Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyets gem of a signing on the way

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This thread is hilarious.

Just for the record, I'd love to see Murray back here but don't think there is any way that Gus would take him back. Would everyone even accept him back with open arms?
Could lead to some hilarity if he scored the winning goal for us at Selhurst.

Last edited:

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Glorious thread this. No one has the slightest idea about who this signing will be but I'm loving all the suggestions.

Murray - would welcome him back immediately. CMS would double his tally from last year playing alongside him.

Hargreaves - Would be a superb addition but far too liable to breaking down.

Forlan - Don't think this link is as ridiculous as some make out. He's made his money, etc..

Suarez - Hilarious.

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
Glorious thread this. No one has the slightest idea about who this signing will be but I'm loving all the suggestions.

Murray - would welcome him back immediately. CMS would double his tally from last year playing alongside him.

Forlan - Don't think this link is as ridiculous as some make out. He's made his money, etc..

Suarez - Hilarious.

Suarez hilarious? Not sure we think of the same Suarez do we

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Suarez - Hilarious.

Its the Levante Suarez. Not the one youre thinking of...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My sauce with his burning hot spicy tips confirms miroslav klose has been spoken to and has spoken in favourable terms of playing in a team that doesn't pass to the forwards.

Dave the licker seemly

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
does any one have any idea of when we are likely to hear about the next signing, gem or not? It seemed to me that 3 were done and dusted and just waiting announcement.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:Michael owen !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here