Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet Wants To Spend Big on a Striker

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Gus wants to spend big? Jesus Christ, Hope he gets it right this time. This could make or break his career.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Can you listen a bit harder? Just see if there's anyone else out there?

I'm hearing the name Hugo Rodallega, these voices believe him to be utterly useless and a bigger donkey than THE donkey, Lorenzo Pinamonte. I'm also hearing Jonathan Stead.
:dunce:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Adebayo Akinfenwa at Northampton. Scores goals for fun and is big. In fact he is very big. In fact he is huge. In fact he is built like the biggest brick outhouse in the Universe. Not quick or mobile, just a target man. In fact, just one massive great unit. No one beats him physically, only on the ground and in the air ( can't jump )
Will complement our ' fancy dan ' lightweight ball players, who can't play to feet or cross accurately. Sounds absolutely perfect for us.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
When has he not got it right? Even Hoskins was a bargain at £500k

Sorry, exactly what has Hoskins done to be proven a bargain???..Don't get me wrong, i'm not slagging Hoskins off, but bargain???....He hasn't even proved value for money let alone a bargain..What is it 1 league goal and about 5 starts and 10 apps in all???...Yeah I know that figure is probably not spot on, but it's not far off. If that's your idea of value for money, then the world has gone mental.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Adebayo Akinfenwa at Northampton. Scores goals for fun and is big. In fact he is very big. In fact he is huge. In fact he is built like the biggest brick outhouse in the Universe. Not quick or mobile, just a target man. In fact, just one massive great unit. No one beats him physically, only on the ground and in the air ( can't jump )
Will complement our ' fancy dan ' lightweight ball players, who can't play to feet or cross accurately. Sounds absolutely perfect for us.

This will be the fella

2613458947.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Grimsby Town were interested in signing him 4 years ago , so he can't be all that good. :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Poole wanted to sign Austin 4 years ago. By that logic Austin is also crap

Akinfenwa is only useful as a bulldozer and is playing at his best level in League 2 , he isn't good enough for the Championship.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Charlie Austin big strong striker, holds the ball up well,
knows where the back of the net is & top scorer in Championship at the moment i believe !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's already p1ssed Gus off with the 'not fighting for place, prefer a loan to Sheff U' stance he took last season... dead man walking IMHO...

He wanted to play near Nottingham because his wife had lost their baby daughter. He has already talked about what a horrible year he had with injuries and personal problems. That's all behind him now & I think he should start tomorrow. He was getting into good positions which is more than Dobbie seems to do, Wolves excepting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here