Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Zaragoza at some point - article from February 2013

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Crazy that I got banned for calling Mandela a terrorist (which is factually correct) and this guy can spread malicious rumours 0_o no justice there really.

Dont expect any consistency from the mods on here.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Crazy that I got banned for calling Mandela a terrorist (which is factually correct) and this guy can spread malicious rumours 0_o no justice there really.

The NSC Mods are trained in political correctness, not actual correctness.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This wind up hasn't gone very well at all. 1/10 and that's being generous

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
100% GP will not be the manager next season.

That's a no-brainer, a bit like some of the reaction on here.

Must be hard I suppose, especially with the players knowing he's on his way.

That said, last time I was with them (at Gatwick and then on the 'plane to Manchester the night before the postponed game at Blackburn just before Christmas), there didn't seem to be a lot of chemistry even then. GP sitting on his own and not even chatting with the players.

Clearly the team aren't motivated by GP. But are professional enough to do the biz on the pitch.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

That said, last time I was with them (at Gatwick and then on the 'plane to Manchester the night before the postponed game at Blackburn just before Christmas), there didn't seem to be a lot of chemistry even then. GP sitting on his own and not even chatting with the players.

Clearly the team aren't motivated by GP. But are professional enough to do the biz on the pitch.

Anyone going to ban this tedious Palace bellend yet?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

I've been trying to avoid the Thatcher thread, as it'll just raise my blood pressure. Then I see this.

What motivates you to post this crap, and to then keep returning to it when you've continually been shown up? The manager wasn't chatting to the players on a plane journey? Hold the front page!

The Zaragoza job is not available. The article in Marca was old news. Gus will leave if a plum job is offered to him, and will stay if it isn't. He will probably be with us next season.

You know nothing.

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
You're a bit of an odd one Berks Seagull.

Does it scare you that GP is leaving or that someone is actually talking about it openly.

Everyone knows it's true. I'm guessing (& just guessing) that you're scared of change.

As for the team spirit, all I can do is say what I saw at Gatwick, the 'plane, Manchester airport --- a squad where the manager sat apart & alone, where they gave a mixed reaction to fans (CMS was by far the chirpiest, a really nice 'lad'), and where there was little off pitch unity - they even had to buy their own snacks in Costa!

Not that any of that is relevant. Gus is going.

As I'm obviously a Palace fan, according to you Bucks Seagull and other dimwits on this board, why on earth would I be going to an away game in Blackburn!?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

Does it scare you that GP is leaving or that someone is actually talking about it openly.

Everyone knows it's true. I'm guessing (& just guessing) that you're scared of change.

As for the team spirit, all I can do is say what I saw at Gatwick, the 'plane, Manchester airport --- a squad where the manager sat apart & alone, where they gave a mixed reaction to fans (CMS was by far the chirpiest, a really nice 'lad'), and where there was little off pitch unity - they even had to buy their own snacks in Costa!

As I'm obviously a Palace fan, according to you Bucks Seagull and other dimwits on this board, why on earth would I be going to an away game in Blackburn!?

Buying your own snacks DEFINITELY means there is a lack of unity

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I flew to Portugal with the team in the summer preseason tour in 2011. The manager sat apart then. He's still with us.

Piss of troll.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why are people taking this known PALACE troll seriously ???

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Get a life :tosser: If Poyet goes, he goes. Life goes on.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

You are the dimwit, a PROVEN palace troll.

Why you are not banned I have no idea.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
a squad where the manager sat apart & alone, where they gave a mixed reaction to fans (CMS was by far the chirpiest, a really nice 'lad', and where there was little off pitch unity - they even had to buy their own snacks in Costa!

Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here