Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Zaragoza at some point - article from February 2013

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
Not sure why somebody has changed the title of my thread??

Is this some kind of fan censorship?

My point is that Gus will be announcing his resignation within days, weeks at the most. Not "at some point".

Ridiculous censorship on NSC,

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

My point is that Gus will be announcing his resignation within days, weeks at the most. Not "at some point".

Piss off. Stop being annoying.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Even though Manuel Jiminez is still manager of Zaragoza?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The leading Spanish sports editorial, 'MARCA' has confirmed this yet again. It seems the announcment is likely very very soon, maybe in the next week or so

Their direct quote from Gus, accompaned by picture of a smiling GP, reads:

"Esta escrito en la historia que voy a dirigir al Zaragoza"

No surprises then really. I think everyone who knows what makes him tick expected this kind of move. I don't think he should be criticised. His love for Zaragoza (and of them for him) d the challenges of La Liga, pitching his talents and his team against some of the greatest club sides in the world, make this an opportunity he and they cannot resist.

Thank You Gus.

I smell a Palace Fan

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

My guess (and, much like your claims of Poyet leaving, it really is just a guess) is that it's to make it factually accurate and slightly less misleading?

Censorship would imply taking something away or hiding it, roughly the opposite of what's happened.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
The leading Spanish sports editorial, 'MARCA' has confirmed this yet again. It seems the announcment is likely very very soon, maybe in the next week or so

Their direct quote from Gus, accompaned by picture of a smiling GP, reads:

"Esta escrito en la historia que voy a dirigir al Zaragoza"

No surprises then really. I think everyone who knows what makes him tick expected this kind of move. I don't think he should be criticised. His love for Zaragoza (and of them for him) d the challenges of La Liga, pitching his talents and his team against some of the greatest club sides in the world, make this an opportunity he and they cannot resist.

Thank You Gus.

:nono:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Need one of the mods to ban YBOH, only have to look at his previous posts he is a palace wum.

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
So, the facts:

1. GP speaks to Marca, confirming he wants to become Zaragoza manager. That's not fiction, as proven by the attached article. By anybody's standards, that's pretty much positioning himself for the job. It even made the national press in Spain.
2. Important membets of the Zaragoza board want GP and there is ongoing dialogue, hence why the story is live in Spain.
3. Almost incidental (or is it?), the title of this thread was quickly changed (by 'moderators'? By club representatives? Or on their request?) I smell a massive cover up there.

Gus is leaving and soon, days or weeks. And it will be to Zaragoza.

I think all Brighton fans deserve to know that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So, the facts:

1. GP speaks to Marca, confirming he wants to become Zaragoza manager. That's not fiction, as proven by the attached article. By anybody's standards, that's pretty much positioning himself for the job. It even made the national press in Spain.
2. Important membets of the Zaragoza board want GP and there is ongoing dialogue, hence why the story is live in Spain.
3. Almost incidental (or is it?), the title of this thread was quickly changed (by 'moderators'? By club representatives? Or on their request?) I smell a massive cover up there.

ZZZZZZ. You have plenty of previous for talking bollocks. Piss off.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So, the facts:

he's ALWAYS said he wants to manage at Zaragoza in the future you wally. The thread title was changed to reflect what has been reported rather than your attention seeking shite.

So, the facts:

You mad.

now toodle off somewhere else tedious troll.

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
he's ALWAYS said he wants to manage at Zaragoza in the future you wally. The thread title was changed to reflect what has been reported rather than your attention seeking shite.

Really? I doubt that very much. It's obvious that what I reported is the truth. And you and/or the club are trying to hide that truth from the fans.

If it wasn't, why not change back the title of the thread to what I posted originally.

Massive cover up.

Gus is leaving soon, I'm even more sure of that now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can tell it is half term.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Really? I doubt that very much. It's obvious that what I reported is the truth. And you and/or the club are trying to hide that truth from the fans.

If it wasn't, why not change back the title of the thread to what I posted originally.

Massive cover up.

You have to be on a wind up. Surely.

SURELY.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here