Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Zaragoza at some point - article from February 2013

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really? I doubt that very much. It's obvious that what I reported is the truth. And you and/or the club are trying to hide that truth from the fans.

If it wasn't, why not change back the title of the thread to what I posted originally.

Massive cover up.

Gus is leaving soon, I'm even more sure of that now.

We've blown your cover. The wind up isn't working. Give up while you're massively behind.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Really? I doubt that very much. It's obvious that what I reported is the truth. And you and/or the club are trying to hide that truth from the fans.

If it wasn't, why not change back the title of the thread to what I posted originally.

Massive cover up.

Your IT lesson is nearly finished. I hope you've done your history homework, you've got that next lesson.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Massive cover up.

Some people really do get kicks out of the strangest things.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Massive cover up.

Because what you originally posted wasn't true?

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
ZZZZZZ. You have plenty of previous for talking bollocks. Piss off.

Obviously. That's why Gus chose to speak to the Spanish media!! He saw that 'bigger opportunity' with a club he has passion for, took it, and is now on his way.

Just because that's embarassing for the BHA hierarchy, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be shared.

Obviously. That's why Gus chose to speak to the Spanish media!! He saw that 'bigger opportunity' with a club he has passion for, took it, and is now on his way.

Just because that's embarassing for the BHA hierarchy, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be shared.

Please PISS OFF you tedious troll.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'll humour you -

1.) Why isn't Gus at Independiente now?
2.) Why should we believe you now when every rumour you've come up with so far has had 0% truth?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Look you slow-witted dinlow. All you've posted is a link to an old interview where he's stated he'd like to manage Zaragoza ONE DAY. In the last few months I've read interviews he's given where he's stated he'd like to manage Leeds ONE DAY, and Chelsea ONE DAY.

So by your reckoning he is also confirmed as going to Leeds 'soon', as well. And Chelsea?

Bore off.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
So, the facts:

1. GP speaks to Marca, confirming he wants to become Zaragoza manager. That's not fiction, as proven by the attached article. By anybody's standards, that's pretty much positioning himself for the job. It even made the national press in Spain.
2. Important membets of the Zaragoza board want GP and there is ongoing dialogue, hence why the story is live in Spain.
3. Almost incidental (or is it?), the title of this thread was quickly changed (by 'moderators'? By club representatives? Or on their request?) I smell a massive cover up there.

Gus is leaving and soon, days or weeks. And it will be to Zaragoza.

I think all Brighton fans deserve to know that.

You wrongly included that bit in the 'facts' section of your post. Completely made up. It may be true but you don't know that for sure.

You're quite correct. The article is not fiction, but it IS out of date. 2 months ago and we've heard nothing since?

Gus has said in the past that he would like to be Leeds manager.
Gus has said in the past that he would like to be Chelsea manager.
Gus has said in the past that he would like to be Zaragoza manager.
Gus has said in the past that he would like to be the Uruguay national coach.

Gus is currently Brighton & Hove Albion manager. F*** off.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Crazy that I got banned for calling Mandela a terrorist (which is factually correct) and this guy can spread malicious rumours 0_o no justice there really.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
BAN

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3. Almost incidental (or is it?), the title of this thread was quickly changed (by 'moderators'? By club representatives? Or on their request?) I smell a massive cover up there.
:lol:

You are a massive bore and your fishing has failed. Haven't you got your own promotion to be concentrating on?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It's not exactly a secret that Gus would like to manage Zaragoza at some point in the future - he's said so a number of times. He's also said he'd like to manage Chelsea. I'd like to win the lottery. It doesn't mean any of these things are going to happen any time soon.

I'm pretty sure I'd have to buy a lottery ticket first, of course...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here