Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Zaragoza at some point - article from February 2013

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
The leading Spanish sports editorial, 'MARCA' has confirmed this yet again. It seems the announcment is likely very very soon, maybe in the next week or so

Their direct quote from Gus, accompaned by picture of a smiling GP, reads:

"Esta escrito en la historia que voy a dirigir al Zaragoza"

No surprises then really. I think everyone who knows what makes him tick expected this kind of move. I don't think he should be criticised. His love for Zaragoza (and of them for him) d the challenges of La Liga, pitching his talents and his team against some of the greatest club sides in the world, make this an opportunity he and they cannot resist.

Thank You Gus.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Is this the WUM / attention seeker that was banging on about Gus leaving to a South American side?

Wierd, no idea how or why he comes up with this bollocks.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
The leading Spanish sports editorial, 'MARCA' has confirmed this yet again. It seems the announcment is likely very very soon, maybe in the next week or so

No surprises then really. I think everyone who knows what makes him tick expected this kind of move. I don't think he should be criticised. His love for Zaragoza (and of them for him) d the challenges of La Liga, pitching his talents and his team against some of the greatest club sides in the world, make this an opportunity he and they cannot resist.

Thank You Gus.

:fishing: you need better bait than that mate

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is CLEARLY a WUM, based on previous posting experience. Why haven't they been banned for life?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Thank You Gus.

you are most welcome to take a large bite of this poo sandwich........norbert.

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
Hopefully that has attached

Attachments

• MARCA.jpg
    MARCA.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 144

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand