Poyet to Stadium of Light

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
McLaren 6/5 fav Skybet

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
the fact that gus still hasn't come out publically to qaush these sunderland rumours, is quite frankly, an absolute disgrace. haha in all seriousness the way people are joking about this already and cock sure he aint going, will probably mean he'll end up there

Change you're user name mate. You're a something else.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm surprised at some of the comments on here. This is a GREAT job. The team can't score goals and yet their average attendance is more than 40,000, putting them 7th ahead of Spurs, Villa and Everton.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Poyet would struggle to turn this one down if offered in my opinion. Potential monster of a club, even if relegated. Definitely in the top 8 supporter bases in the country.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why when a premiership team sack a manager does Gus always get linked to the job? I know he is doing a good job here but why not MM at Cardif,Bruce or Zola as they are doing better than Gus.Do the media or bookmakers see us as a club who will let our manager go easily.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Why when a premiership team sack a manager does Gus always get linked to the job? I know he is doing a good job here but why not MM at Cardif,Bruce or Zola as they are doing better than Gus.Do the media or bookmakers see us as a club who will let our manager go easily.

Little old Brighton mentality that Is from them

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Poyet would struggle to turn this one down if offered in my opinion. Potential monster of a club, even if relegated. Definitely in the top 8 supporter bases in the country.

Leeds united in disguise? There's more to sunderlands problems than meets the eye my friend. 40,000 home gates? There's f all else to do up there.

Jul 20, 2003
If I were Poyet and offered the job I would take it. However, I am me and I have spent a couple of months living in Sunderland so if I am offered the job I shall politely decline it. ...... That said, in my experience, it's much nicer place than Bedford.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Cue the Martin O Neill fan on NSC who keeps saying he did well at

Celtic .... A 2 horse race, and their new owner then outspent Rangers eg Sutton, Hartson

Villa .... Big money on Reo-C, Harewood, Delph, Hutton, Curtis Davis, Luke Young etc
A net spend of £120m they didn't have.

Not a great manager in recent times.

He mucked this one up big time. I think you're two examples are debatable. What isn't debatable are the magnificent jobs he did at Wycombe & Leicester.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Here we go again. Gus listed at bookies, speculation on NSC, speculation spills over to social media, press pick up on social media "buzz" and spin it into Gus being linked with the job, press reports fuel more speculation which fuels more press reports before Gus stays here, although is crucified by Brighton fans for "considering the job", regardless of how seriously he was actually looking at it (or if he even was). How long till someone questions Gus' loyalty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here