Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet NOT to Reading thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

Oh the irony, Poyet has his best win as Albion manager, playing two wingers that people have been crying out for all season and he walks.....Well he always did say, he plays one way and one way only...Can believe he would walk with eight games to go, even I don't want that. Wonder what Ulloa and all the other Spanish boys will make of it all....Not to mention the Gus worshipers on here. Surely they wouldn't be able to forgive leaving us for Reading!!!!!...I mean Reading ffs, hardly the big job he always said he would leave for....I would laugh my balls off if he goes there and we pass them on the way up.

Has it been confirmed then? ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Please let this be true :cool: Gus bus off to Reading would be music to my and all Palace fans ears:O

Saying that it would be a strange move considering how far he;s brought Brighton, he'll almost certainly be bringing Reading back to the Championship next season.

Enjoy the ban.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I will accept the ban. I am only going by what my source is, but I decided to share it here, so the ban I shall accept :)

There is a big difference between posting

"He's gone" and

"I have a source who say's he's gone, but I have nothing to substantiate this"

One stinks of me me me me

They other is a more I decided to share it

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Please let this be true :cool: Gus bus off to Reading would be music to my and all Palace fans ears:O

Saying that it would be a strange move considering how far he;s brought Brighton, he'll almost certainly be bringing Reading back to the Championship next season.

Well get Freedman if Poyet goes :thumbsup:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
blimey, I left the office at 12 to go to a meeting, all was rosy, come back and all hell has brokle loose.

Until Naylor Tweets, then i am saying this is all bullshi*

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The 1/10 has gone down to 1/4, but this appears to be a reaction to betting market movements as opposed to any real developments with the manager position.

It's also slightly reassuring to hear he's on a break in Barbados. Given that Reading's next match is against Arsenal and they need to win 5 from 8 you'd want the new guy appointed and doing his homework for the upcoming games wouldn't you? If the key driver is to keep Reading in the Prem I would have thought Adkins was the better appointment. You wonder whether the chairman has given up and is focusing on a project with Gus for next season.

If Gus goes I really hope they go down. If he keeps them up our side could get decimated.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Re: Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

Oh the irony, Poyet has his best win as Albion manager, playing two wingers that people have been crying out for all season and he walks.....Well he always did say, he plays one way and one way only...Can believe he would walk with eight games to go, even I don't want that. Wonder what Ulloa and all the other Spanish boys will make of it all....Not to mention the Gus worshipers on here. Surely they wouldn't be able to forgive leaving us for Reading!!!!!...I mean Reading ffs, hardly the big job he always said he would leave for....I would laugh my balls off if he goes there and we pass them on the way up.

Kev you seem to have missed a quite key point. He hasn't gone.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

Well, your manager left for another Championship club where as ours is (yet again) being linked to a Premier League club..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here