Somersetshire
First............sliced bread.

Then.............Gus Poyet.

Watford ? Who are they ?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Fence for me. I don't want Poyet to go, but we do have big problems regardless of todays result.

No, we don't. We have "interesting football problems". Our big problems have already been solved.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This. Too many getting carried away by one result however good it was.

I don't think anyone is getting carried away. We've managed to turn around a bad defeat to win a game away from home against an in form side. We are 3 points off the play offs with a game in hand. I think most people have a right to enjoy that. Most posters are realists who like a moan now and again but also enjoy the good results.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Voters user names shown? What are you trying to prove there then, what is this east Germany, Iran etc all you are doing is deliberately skewing the vote knowing full well those that vote out will get roundly ridiculed by the Poyet happy clappy brigade.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Too many people not got the balls to admit they want him out, too many fickle people changing their opinions on the back of 1 good result.

I've stuck to my guns, voted him out, but obviously would much rather see another 20 results like today's under Poyet.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes O.K but "Big problems"? Come on, think about it do we?

We do NOT have big problems. Not at all. Comparatively, obviously not, but even in the context of the club in the current climate we are fantastically placed and doing really, really well. Anyone who genuinely thinks we have "big problems" needs to focus on something else because they've lost the plot!

Personally, I wouldn't mind Sean O' Driscoll, maybe Eddie Howe.

:lolol: That genuinely made me laugh, bravo. There is absolutely no chance you could seriously believe either of those two is capable of doing a job even a quater a good as Gus has done and continues to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here