Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet in out or fence with voters user names shown

Poyet

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No you clown, I'm referring to the fact that there's a massive decline in people wanting him out than there were 2 days ago

When we were all feeling quite emotional having just seen our team humbled at home, live on Sky.

(I have never voted Poyet out. And won't, unless he punches me in the face.)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You are doing better than the likes of Forest, Wolves, Blackburn, Bolton and Blackpool

It's a tough league for consistency especially when your manager tries to change the ethos of your team and bring them up to date with modern possession football, right now it is messy and stop-start but still enjoyable when done right. Once newer, better players are added your team will improve infinitely. These Poyet out threads are dumb and counter productive, you're 9th in the league above the aforementioned clubs with a game in hand. Did you expect to piss the league or something? You are in a just position.

On threads like this your well reasoned comments are wasted. There are a handful of posters who have been gunning for Poyet since he let Murray go, plus there's our resident troll who will never be happy, even if we were 20 points clear at the top. Thanks for your positive input though.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
When we were all feeling quite emotional having just seen our team humbled at home, live on Sky.

(I have never voted Poyet out. And won't, unless he punches me in the face.)

And now we're all feeling quite emotional after battering a team away from home, hence my FICKLE comment. If you're going to have an opinion at least stick to it for more than two days.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
No but it does highlight the fact that you are being very unrealistic and need to look at the bigger picture.

In for me and this will not change as I appreciate the direction this club is going in.

For me, we have not improved over the last year, infact if you look at the stats we are almost mirroring last years form. This with the additions of Orlandi, Dobie, Lopez, Bruno, Bridge, Crofts and Hammond i expected better. His decisions and starting line ups are often baffling and his never ending search to find someone who can actually score goals grate on me. His "my way or the highway" attitude will be his downfall. No plan B, no promotion. He is just too stubborn.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
And now we're all feeling quite emotional after battering a team away from home, hence my FICKLE comment. If you're going to have an opinion at least stick to it for more than two days.

We're not though, are we? Most of us weren't there, we couldn't watch it on TV. Most of us relied upon Cantor and Aspinall to judge the performance, but the result speaks for itself. Amazing result considering Ipswich's form recently.

I do agree with the last part though, deffinitely. If you wanted him out on saturday, but have voted in today then you need to spend a bit more time thinking about it.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I'm not fickle* I vote IN when we win, FENCE when we draw and OUT when we lose.

*Maybe just a teeny bit stupid.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Fence for me - as a rookie manager Gus has come a long way and taken the club with him. I remain to be convinced that he can take us to the next level (ie genuine Championship contenders) - the higher we get the greater the expectations and the more his well documented shortcomings come into focus. I really hope he can make the transition, overcome his seemingly innate tendencies towards inflexibility and take us to the next level. We're too good to go down and I think he will freshen things up in January which hopefully will result in more goals and more wins. Lets see where we are at the end of the season - the play-offs would be an excellent outcome and represent real progress.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I once did ballet. That was a secret, until now.

I once did ballet AND TAP and took off my clothes in drag at a Gay Times show at the Dome... at the age of 12.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Fence. Ipswich were total gash and down there with Sheff Wed for the useless award. But it's a positive result and will give confidence a real boost. Still think we need to inject a load more pace and learn how to be more direct

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If we are gonna keep doing this it should show who voted what, I reckon I could name most of the"outs" though...

I have to confess I went for fence after the Watford game, rather embarrassing knee jerk I am ashamed to say.

Me too- Sorry Gus :down: I would love to see this sustained for a few matches without changing the team for no good reason. so still on the fence but leaning to IN

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Fence,... until he starts selecting a settled team he will remain a 'maybe' for me. Good teams don't change personnel randomly each week this far into the season, our core positions should be a known quantity, not still be subject to tinkering as we enter the second half of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here