Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet in out or fence with voters user names shown

Poyet

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Too many people not got the balls to admit they want him out, too many fickle people changing their opinions on the back of 1 good result.

I've stuck to my guns, voted him out, but obviously would much rather see another 20 results like today's under Poyet.

If we got another 20 results like today we would be promoted as champions.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Too many people not got the balls to admit they want him out, too many fickle people changing their opinions on the back of 1 good result.

I've stuck to my guns, voted him out, but obviously would much rather see another 20 results like today's under Poyet.

You're one brave little soldier.
In all honesty some spackers would have voted Gus out thanks to us losing to a better side on Saturday and overreacting to it. And 150 people of the 12k electorate voting at any time is hardly a fair election, is it, so let's not highlight the poll results at any time as telling. Some people are never happy, or never mention it when they are, and yes, i am pointing my digital finger at you now, you dispiriting little caricature you.
I recommend being hopeful and learning to express what keeps you going rather than that which continuously hinders you.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We do NOT have big problems. Not at all. Comparatively, obviously not, but even in the context of the club in the current climate we are fantastically placed and doing really, really well. Anyone who genuinely thinks we have "big problems" needs to focus on something else because they've lost the plot!

:lolol: That genuinely made me laugh, bravo. There is absolutely no chance you could seriously believe either of those two is capable of doing a job even a quater a good as Gus has done and continues to do.

Very well said pal

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
If we are gonna keep doing this it should show who voted what, I reckon I could name most of the"outs" though...

I have to confess I went for fence after the Watford game, rather embarrassing knee jerk I am ashamed to say.
when you go to vote at an election can I see who you vote for? Thought not. I voted in.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Voters user names shown? What are you trying to prove there then, what is this east Germany, Iran etc all you are doing is deliberately skewing the vote knowing full well those that vote out will get roundly ridiculed by the Poyet happy clappy brigade.

f*** me this is a football forum, if you are too weak minded to cast a vote because you may be ridiculed that's your problem. Not trying to prove anything just think people who want Poyet out or choose to sit on the fence should have the courage of their convictions. Quite how this is comparable to dictatorships and fascist or communist states passes me by.

Who exactly has been ridiculed btw?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
f*** me this is a football forum, if you are too weak minded to cast a vote because you may be ridiculed that's your problem. Not trying to prove anything just think people who want Poyet out or choose to sit on the fence should have the courage of their convictions. Quite how this is comparable to dictatorships and fascist or communist states passes me by.

I quite agree. Whether this is the equivalent of me performing a salute, I'm not sure, but if you're going to have strong opinions have the courage to stand by them.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Gus in no matter what-never will i vote him out...i have total faith in him,i can even afford him time i hope he sees the job through here,and he is learning too,we could always do better but at a price,we could do so very much worse at a very high price indeed..

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
In. Gus is still learning and is of course continuing to develop,I'm still positive of a play off spot at the end of the season. Gus has been honest in accepting the real need for another striker and I think this transfer window will be very interesting. To even think about changing manager at this time, in my opinion is just crazy.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
For those who want him out - the question is who do you want in his place? Any new manager would be stuck with his squad for the rest of the season, could they do any better with what we have? thought not...

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
........... Some people are never happy, or never mention it when they are, and yes, i am pointing my digital finger at you now, you dispiriting little caricature you.
I recommend being hopeful and learning to express what keeps you going rather than that which continuously hinders you.

Most eloquently put, MB. I would have been less subtle and just called him a miserable c*nt.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

So, if someone doesn't want him out you assume that they're lying, or are too spineless to give their true feeling? This is a football poll, not putting someone to death for Christs' sake. People are entitled to their opinions, whether others agree with it or not. It doesn't make them spineless, but your reaction does make you look like a complete tool.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So, if someone doesn't want him out you assume that they're lying, or are too spineless to give their true feeling? This is a football poll, not putting someone to death for Christs' sake. People are entitled to their opinions, whether others agree with it or not. It doesn't make them spineless, but your reaction does make you look like a complete tool.

No you clown, I'm referring to the fact that there's a massive decline in people wanting him out than there were 2 days ago

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Absolute in for me, though the Watford game was desperate and I understand why the plastics and newcomers feel Poyet could be the problem after that performance.

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
You are doing better than the likes of Forest, Wolves, Blackburn, Bolton and Blackpool

It's a tough league for consistency especially when your manager tries to change the ethos of your team and bring them up to date with modern possession football, right now it is messy and stop-start but still enjoyable when done right. Once newer, better players are added your team will improve infinitely. These Poyet out threads are dumb and counter productive, you're 9th in the league above the aforementioned clubs with a game in hand. Did you expect to piss the league or something? You are in a just position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here