Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet anticipating Lua-Lua + other "Big Names" official

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
SSN says we are close to loaning KLL?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
SSN says we are close to loaning KLL?

that would be a loan to buy if they are correct, remember he failed his medical and is out of contract next season

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When was that?

I remember us playing Staua (sp) Bucharest at the Goldstone, around Stefan Iovan's time. Tink we won 6-5!

5-4 wasn't it ?
I seem to remember we were 4-0 up at half time, they then got it back to 4-4, only for us to nick a winner. I could be wrong though, it has been known.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
you got it right first time round about lua-lua.Any idea on the latest news?

afraid not buddy, we are trying to either loan to buy or get him cheaper that was from last week so we just have to wait and see for now

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
afraid not buddy, we are trying to either loan to buy or get him cheaper that was from last week so we just have to wait and see for now

Any ideas the reason why the deal fell through? Heard 2 things,Newcastle asked for more money at the last minute and the other was problems at his medical.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
A loan would probably be for the best at this point, 1.5m is a lot to invest in a potentially crocked player, if a loan is successful we get KLL + 1.5m to spend on another player. Not a bad thing

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Any ideas the reason why the deal fell through? Heard 2 things,Newcastle asked for more money at the last minute and the other was problems at his medical.

it was 100% his medical, he was ready to sign but because he failed we withdrew the original

and beep your right, it would be a great win!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
it was 100% his medical, he was ready to sign but because he failed we withdrew the original

That makes sense then.Shame but we cant afford to pay out all that money for a crocked player.Cheers Shaun

i dont think its a shame at all! the ball is in our court we now have the chance to get a good little deal from this rather paying out a lot of money!

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
5-4 wasn't it ?
I seem to remember we were 4-0 up at half time, they then got it back to 4-4, only for us to nick a winner. I could be wrong though, it has been known.

A voice in my head says Crumplin got the winner. Is that right?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Anyone else heard the 'Pompey talking to Lua-Lua' rumour.
Wouldn't that just be like Pardew, to flog him to them...

Let's hope it's utter balls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here