Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet anticipating Lua-Lua + other "Big Names" official

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
FFS

Those players who are ending contracts this season will not officially become free until 30 June / 1 July after which point in time, some things if not everything, will become somewhat more apparent than they can possibly be now !

However, many things will not become apparent until the end of August or whenever the Transfer Window closes.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No commitments from Gus either way... however, I do think he will be disappointed he has not got more deals done for the start of pre-season...

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I really wish he'd keep schtum until the players were signed, he sounds as excited as fan which is good I suppose but he does build hopes up every window about the type of signing he hopes to make but has never quite delivered the big ones...yet.

He can't win, can he. If he says nothing, people assume nothing is happening and whinge. If he says something and it doesn't happen, people whinge. If it does happen, some will say they're not good enough and whinge.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
He can't win, can he. If he says nothing, people assume nothing is happening and whinge. If he says something and it doesn't happen, people whinge. If it does happen, some will say they're not good enough and whinge.

This

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
just on sky sports news Gus close to agreeing a loan deal on Kazenga LuaLua

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
just on sky sports news Gus close to agreeing a loan deal on Kazenga LuaLua

Better than nothing, and could be ideal, if he is injury prone. Let's hope it's a season long loan though.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Wouldn't be surprised if it's a loan with a view to a January signing.

His contract runs out next summer.

Also people forget that this deal is not as important to toon as it is for us. I can see Newcastle just thinking 'right take him on loan and we will sort out the transfer later'.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

if you think that was a whinge you've obviously got a low threshold on whinging

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It was definitely a whinge. Not a moan. But a whinge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here