Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet a Hammer?????

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
I'm in London for the Leyton Orient game, which is near where I commute to work, and I have heard from a very good source that Gus Poyet is being lined up to take the West Ham job... :nono:

It seems that the Birmingham defeat for West Ham could see the end of Grant's reign, and they have been impressed with Poyet. I think I also saw Tarrico go into a blacked out mercedes.

I'm gutted. I'm a season ticket holder in the north stand and Poyet's been class. Let's hope he fails to agree personal terms. Hope he's in still charge after tomorrow night. Come on you Seagulls!

Complete bollocks

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Trust me mate, it is a very good source. My good mate works in the media relations department at Upton Park. Pains me to see it but I'm afraid it might just happen... I'm a season ticket holder so I wouldn't make it up.

i posted this about gus about 2 weeks ago......about west ham no one believed me then,

douglasadams69

Jan 31, 2011
i love all this abuse the OP is getting just because he's seen something you dont want to believe

take a look at yourselves....shame on you

douglovespalace

Jan 31, 2011
I've found you a Croydon Boeuf borguignon recipe

~ 1 squirrel, cleaned & cut into serving pieces
~ salt & red pepper to taste (To season squirrel)
~ 3 tbsp oil
~ 2 onions, chopped
~ 2 celery stalks, chopped
~ 1 clove garlic, chopped
~ 1/4 bell pepper, chopped
~ 4 tbsp chopped parsley
~ 2 cups uncooked rice
~ 1 1/2 cups water
~ 2 tsp salt

Season squirrel pieces well with salt and red pepper.

Brown the squirrel in the oil. Remove from the skillet.

Saute the onions, celery, garlic, bell pepper, & parsley in the oil until it is wilted.

Replace the squirrel in the skillet, cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until the squirrel is tender.

Stir in the rice, water, and 2 tsp salt.

Simmer for about 30 minutes or until the rice is tender.

Serve with a nice fruity white lightning & Enjoy!

i agree, if poyet wants to move on to a better club like West Ham or Crystal Palace, then why stop him? P.S thanks for the recipe WATFORD zero, do you have a good one for asparagus soup that will blend well with the woodland roadkill.

blackprince

Jul 16, 2007
I can prove that Poyet will be manager of the Hammers by the end of the day:

I cut the hair of Margaret Mountford who use to be on the Apprentice --> she is friends with Lord Alan Sugar --> who worked with Karen Brady on the Apprentice --> she is on the West Ham board --> she is married to Paul Peschisolido --> he is the manager of Burton Albion --> which is a similar name to Brighton & Hove Albion --> where Gus Poyet is manager --> FACT

If you are going to make something up then you need to do a better job than that. Margaret Mountford's maiden name was Swale. She married Robert Mountford in 1973 but divorced in the early nineties. Her long term partner of nearly 15 years to whom she is not married is named O'Neil.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
i agree, if poyet wants to move on to a better club like West Ham or Crystal Palace, then why stop him? P.S thanks for the recipe WATFORD zero, do you have a good one for asparagus soup that will blend well with the woodland roadkill.

hows a palace a step up

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
i love all this abuse the OP is getting just because he's seen something you dont want to believe

take a look at yourselves....shame on you

This account will now be banned, that makes 4, can you please stop this, I have your facebook details and if you carry on I will let the very hungry wolves on here have them....now leave it out!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here