Poyet a Hammer?????

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Duggers29

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
That's a bit of a silly idea. I would be risking my life there. My family love me too much and I couldn't go without a trip to the Withdean every Saturday and a post match pint down the Sportsman. Come on you Seagulls. Let's hope he fails to agree terms, although I doubt he'll resist the big money move. Adios, Duggers29

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Duggers29, douglas69 and duggy1106, I have checked and you are clearly one person, as i (and i am sure many others) suspected, you are doing nothing but trolling and quite honestly getting on my tits!! now all 3 accounts will be banned, you don't know when to stop, so I will assist you :)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Duggers29, douglas69 and duggy1106, I have checked and you are clearly one person, as i (and i am sure many others) suspected, you are doing nothing but trolling and quite honestly getting on my tits!! now all 3 accounts will be banned, you don't know when to stop, so I will assist you :)

Top work that man

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you can link these accounts to someone already on here, can you ban that person too?
This is infantile.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles

Alright, i'll be the first... Can we Jamie him?

douglas69

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
I don't even care if Poyet goes to West Ham, I'm a Crystal Palace fan. I'm more interested in finding a good recipe for Boeuf borguignon.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I don't even care if Poyet goes to West Ham, I'm a Crystal Palace fan. I'm more interested in finding a good recipe for Boeuf borguignon.

You can't be a Palace fan. Noone would admit to something like that.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Have you noticed that these stupid rumour threads usually start about the same time that the kiddies get home from school??????

Gawd knows what it'll be like at half-term!

Duggers29

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
I think that's a bit of a strong statement from Douglas, I must apologise on his behalf. I think he prefers a nice risotto.

What's your mates name?...My cousin Greg is the head of Media Relations at West Ham
As I once heard Mark McGhee say ... "What do they know?"

Sorry, Paul. It was that evening when you sent Roz down to Eastbourne to take some action shots of a new Albion goalkeeper who was - allegedly - playing in a Sussex Senior Cup game that evening.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I've found you a Croydon Boeuf borguignon recipe

~ 1 squirrel, cleaned & cut into serving pieces
~ salt & red pepper to taste (To season squirrel)
~ 3 tbsp oil
~ 2 onions, chopped
~ 2 celery stalks, chopped
~ 1 clove garlic, chopped
~ 1/4 bell pepper, chopped
~ 4 tbsp chopped parsley
~ 2 cups uncooked rice
~ 1 1/2 cups water
~ 2 tsp salt

Season squirrel pieces well with salt and red pepper.

Brown the squirrel in the oil. Remove from the skillet.

Saute the onions, celery, garlic, bell pepper, & parsley in the oil until it is wilted.

Replace the squirrel in the skillet, cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until the squirrel is tender.

Stir in the rice, water, and 2 tsp salt.

Simmer for about 30 minutes or until the rice is tender.

Serve with a nice fruity white lightning & Enjoy!

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mr Duggy, sir - I'd respectfully advise that you pack it in now. You honestly do not want this lot pissed off - not unless you REALLY like pizza, hookers, and taxi-cabs. Bear in mind that there are people here, who also use facebook x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here