Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet a Hammer?????

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I work at West Ham media relations and there's not guy called Greg there. Who the hell is he superseagull??
Im also a camp hair-dresser in east london and I just did David Gold's weekly trim. He confirmed to me whilst having a 2 all over that
Gus Poyet is in talks with the club. Theyre are also looking to sign Ben Murray as a replacement for Carlton Cole who is leaving for Barce. Ciao xx

Exceptional.
Anyway, it's common knowledge that Poyet is of to Hartlepool. FACT.

Last edited:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I'm in London for the Leyton Orient game, which is near where I commute to work, and I have heard from a very good source that Gus Poyet is being lined up to take the West Ham job... :nono:

It seems that the Birmingham defeat for West Ham could see the end of Grant's reign, and they have been impressed with Poyet. I think I also saw Tarrico go into a blacked out mercedes.

I'm gutted. I'm a season ticket holder in the north stand and Poyet's been class. Let's hope he fails to agree personal terms. Hope he's in still charge after tomorrow night. Come on you Seagulls!

:fishing:

This was on the Sky ticker earlier on ...

"Brighton & Hove Albion manager Gus Poyet does not expect Norwich City target Elliott Bennett to leave the League One club on deadline day

Gus seems to have other things on his mind today than the West Ham job doesn't he.

Duggers29

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Common knowledge? Who is the source for that one? That will never happen. Why would he drop down the division for Hartlepool when he's looking good to get promotion with Brighton anyway? West Ham is a much more viable career move. Watch this space. Douglas knows best.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm in London for the Leyton Orient game, which is near where I commute to work, and I have heard from a very good source that Gus Poyet is being lined up to take the West Ham job... :nono:

It seems that the Birmingham defeat for West Ham could see the end of Grant's reign, and they have been impressed with Poyet. I think I also saw Tarrico go into a blacked out mercedes.

I'm gutted. I'm a season ticket holder in the north stand and Poyet's been class. Let's hope he fails to agree personal terms. Hope he's in still charge after tomorrow night. Come on you Seagulls!
How old are you? I'm guessing 13.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
This is obviously a pathetic attempt at a wind up but hypothetically can Duggers explain why Gus would go & work for Stattler & Waldorf when they f***ed over his mate Zola in such an epic manner?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Read the original thread - good source that Poyet is lined up but then goes on to say that Tarrico was in a blacked out merc. Thus implying that the deal is done.

Come on people fishing threads can be so much better than this

duggy1106

Banned
Nov 20, 2010
west ham makes sense! think about it, it didnt work out for zola because he had no real managerial experience,
this has proved as the perfect start for poyets managerial career so has more to come under his belt

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I work at West Ham media relations and there's not guy called Greg there. Who the hell is he superseagull??
Im also a camp hair-dresser in east london and I just did David Gold's weekly trim. He confirmed to me whilst having a 2 all over that
Gus Poyet is in talks with the club. Theyre are also looking to sign Ben Murray as a replacement for Carlton Cole who is leaving for Barce. Ciao xx

Proves your a liar then. his name is Greg Demetriou. I've just texted him and he said that poyet Was there on a scouting mission.

Duggers29

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
People may mock this comment from Smithy, but you will all be sorry if he leaves. It is a distinct possibility. Watch this space guys. Gus is an extremely talented manager and moving back to London would be ideal for him. He will learn fgreat lessons from Zola's learning curve with the Hammers. Gus has got good lower league experience and he is certainly a justifiable selection for Gold and Sullivan. It was a matter of time before somebody came in, I think, and this time is now. Charlie Oatway would be poised to take over as caretaker manager if the move for Poyet and Taricco goes through.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Common knowledge? Who is the source for that one? That will never happen. Why would he drop down the division for Hartlepool when he's looking good to get promotion with Brighton anyway? West Ham is a much more viable career move. Watch this space. Douglas knows best.

Not the shiniest penny in the pot are you?

As for the OP, 0.01/10 for your troll, must try harder.:wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here