Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter- what’s he up to?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A genuine question, other than @Han Solo, would anyone here take Potter back as our head coach at some stage?

I've realised that my annoyance with the bloke lasted exactly 2 years :lolol: .

I don't think he's a coaching/man-management deity, still a work in progress.

Not me.
Did well with us, but we’ve moved on.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
“Hello? Southampton FC? Yes, it’s me again, Graham. My offer still stands. I could give you all this but with higher xG and even better teeth.”

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Wow… that was enlightening 😂

He said a lot, and yet said very little. Sounds like he’s been boring a counsellor to death with his overt self analysis… yeah I wish I could reconnect with my family whilst coining in £££££ a month… spa days galore, heck even a new bathroom - got the tiler to do his teeth for cash… beautiful.

But one thing is certain: He’s back, he’s kind of orange 🍊 his teeth are blindingly white… and he’s still very, very boring.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The Brighton and Hove influence? So different from the GP who rocked up at the Albion
I mean, it’s like watching your slightly alcoholic dad make the whole family play a game of “goal celebration charades” and then going first with the most obvious player from the team he supports.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wow… that was enlightening 😂

He said a lot, and yet said very little. Sounds like he’s been boring a counsellor to death with his overt self analysis… yeah I wish I could reconnect with my family whilst coining in £££££ a month… spa days galore, heck even a new bathroom - got the tiler to do his teeth for cash… beautiful.

But one thing is certain: He’s back, he’s kind of orange 🍊 his teeth are blindingly white… and he’s still very, very boring.
IMG_20240930_204209.jpg

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I mean, it’s like watching your slightly alcoholic dad make the whole family play a game of “goal celebration charades” and then going first with the most obvious player from the team he supports.
:lol: You think? That went over my head until you flagged it

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove

Jesus, that felt like a job interview.

I feel sorry for Graham. He's not the most likeable guy, reminds me a bit of a socially awkward bloke in the office that constantly uses corporate speak and cliches to try to further himself in his career.

I do think he's a quality football manager though. Chelsea really f***ed him over. Worked out ok for us though.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Jesus, that felt like a job interview.

I feel sorry for Graham. He's not the most likeable guy, reminds me a bit of a socially awkward bloke in the office that constantly uses corporate speak and cliches to try to further himself in his career.

I do think he's a quality football manager though. Chelsea really f***ed him over. Worked out ok for us though.
He seems to be convincing himself ‘everything’s okay’ with the same positive reinforcement psychobabble sentences reeled out repeatedly.… it would appear the Chelsea experience had addled his mind.

I’m not sure he’d cope with another job, and conversely I’m not sure he’d accept anything other than a top job he couldn’t cope with.

Yep, he’s gone a wee bit odd.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Who says that I had a good break and connected with the family?
A few hours a day taking training for four days a week is hardly hard work Graham, plenty of time most people would die for to spend with the kids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here